• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I be worried?

NeoLid

Bluelighter
Over the last 3 days I have consumed a very large amount of MDMA, or some sort of MDMA analog, closest guess is bk-MDMA. Dosages were as follows,
Friday night: 400mg + 100mg boost
Saturday night: 250mg + 250mg boost
Sunday night: 500mg + 400mg boost + 100mg boost

Due to fact that I was able take such large doses with no tolerance leads me to believe it was bk-MDMA and not MDMA, all of it is gone now, so no way to test. But that is besides the point. Getting to my real question I did some research on MDMA, and I was expecting to wake up very depressed this morning, but that did not happen, I was just EXTREMELY tired, but that's probably because I had like 5 hours of sleep in those 3 days. After having my coffee today I felt completely fine. Like I didn't even do anything this weekend. Other then feel kinda down around 8pm today after coffee started to wear off, but that only lasted about an hour and was very mild. If I wasn't alone I most likely wouldn't have even noticed it. So I did some more research and notice the term "Suicide Tuesday" From what I was able to gather most people don't feel the depression right away on Monday . So my question is: Should I be worried that I am going to wake up tomorrow(Tuesday) extremely depressed after this huge binge? I know I am not giving an exact chemical I did here, but just assuming it was MDMA or more likely bk-MDMA. I'm just trying to get prepared for tomorrow so all I am looking for is a guess on how I am going to wake up feeling.

Thanks for any comments in advance, I will make sure to post how I felt tomorrow when I get home.

Depending on the person, if you feel fine the day after then the next day should be more of the same.

Usually, the ones who get a rough comedown have other issues that coexist whether they are rolling or not. After all, if one has nothing to be depressed about then why would mdma force out depression that isn't there?

And damn, that is a LOT of mdma. Are we talking about powder/crystal form? Big assumption there, but yeah. I've taken over 50 strong pills in about a week, and I've also had nothing notable to mention concerning negative side effects. Just massively reduced positive effects. But these days, I doubt I could go through that kind of abuse and come out unscathed.

Haha, 5 hours total in 3 days? Yeah, you need some sleep dude. Can't say I haven't done that before, but that's not very good for you. Get some rest, get some light exercise in, and eat well tomorrow. The times I've done something similar, when I finally get some real sleep, I end up sleeping for over 12 hours. Heh. Help yourself recuperate and everything will be fine, specifically for you and the situation you just explained.

Hi there. That wasn't mdma or it was heavily cut. It's impossible to tell. If you look around the forum you'll find general dosages are around 120-170mg and 60-100 booster, taking even 250mg without a tolerance would leave most of us floored.

I figured some people feel the negative aftereffects, others are not. The blue feeling is not necessarily comes with tuesday, it's just people party usually on saturday and it begins 2-3 days after taking MDMA. I took 296mg MDMA last sunday between 9am and 2pm (120mg+66mg+60mg+50mg&15mg 2C-B), I felt like shit the next morning and it gradually became better until evening came around. The last dose did nothing obviously, I just used it to potentiate the 2C-B visuals but it just made the side effects more pronounced (feeling messy, tired, jaw clenching, blurry vision). I'm not going to repeat this anytime soon if at all. Today I'm still not 100%, we'll see if blue gets me tomorrow or later.
Report back tomorrow and look around the forum for info on how to handle harsh comedowns, we have many topics with plenty of great info :)

I got very large crystals, I would say about 5 large crystals added up to the 2 grams. I though I would report back, it is now Tuesday morning about an hour after waking up. I woke up a bit more tired the usual mostly because I had trouble falling asleep last night. Overall I feel fine, I might be feeling a bit down, but its very unnoticable, I actually can't really tell if I am actually feeling down or if its a placebo effect because I am thinking about it too much. But nonetheless very minnor, kinda how you feel when someone tells you it's Thursday and you've been thinking its Friday all day hahahah. Will report in again later.

Ok, hopefully you'll be fine. Don't forget to test your stuff with a reagent kit next time. ;)

Any you care?

You know these chemical names - so if you know the detrimental effects of the chemicals, you also know the effects. Buy a test kit

the only kind of hangover i ever feel after a night out on mdma is tired the next day (as well as decreased stress resistance in the following week). not everyone gets depression or suicide tuesdays.

worrying certainly wouldn't improve the situation and is not recommended ;)

You all must be getting really shitty cut to fuck MDMA if you're bombing 1/2g doses etc. The pure MDMA I got in London in 1991 - there's no way anyone would be able to take the ridiculous amounts people are dropping today with that stuff.

OP you might be fine but the comedown usually hits a couple days after the experience. You could be lucky but I would expect to feel fairly shitty soon. I would suggest staying away from drugs for awhile but if you do not want to do that be sure to test your shit.

Things could have gone very bad with those kind of doses.

Last edited: