Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should i be okay to use MDMA again?

HYGYG

Greenlighter
Hey guys, a bit of a back story:

Ive been using MDMA/E for around a year now ( maybe roughly 20-25 times so far?) And ive never had a problem with it, maybe a slight paranoia every now and then (usually at festivals about being caught lol)

I would usually only ever do around 2 tablets at a time ( if using pure mdma maybe around 3 caps worth? sorry im not 100% on the dosage)

Anways, a couple weeks ago i had a festival later in the day, and my mate offered me some coke to try (never done it before) so i did 2 lines and was fine. several hours later is when i dropped my first roll of the night (these were pretty strongish tablets, according to my friend who had 2 the night before + they are tested and safe) and felt nothing after an hour, and my mates who had also dropped the same as me started to feel it a bit, so i took another (so did they) and after another hour i still felt nothing and they were starting to peak. Now usually i am very sensible about these type of things, never do something completely stupid/irresponsible, but that night i was just full blown retarded. since i didn't wanna be sober during the acts i was keen for i took another. after another hour still nothing. this is when i got stupid and took one more. about 15 minutes after that is when they all hit me and holy balls was a rolling hard. I was also by myself (not with mates) during this. as the final act i wanted to see was about to start i got insanely paranoid i was being followed by what i believed was uncover cops/security. so i kept moving and the more i moved the more paranoid i got. eventually i just stood still and got my phone out and recorded it so i could show (or atleast try to lol) that i was fine to be in there and i was fine. after the show finished and walk to the train i was fine, just slightly coming down.

When on the train we shared the carriage with other rollers who were out of their mind, like so high, and i couldnt help but watch them and get concerned for their safety. 2 of the girls nose started to bleed and they were vomiting so i was convinced they were od'ing. this has scarred me and every time i now think about it i feel panic coming on. my friends were sure they were fine and were getting annoyed at me for worrying.

on the way home is where the trouble started.

my heart was beating very hard so i was convinced i was having a heart problems. it felt like my peck was tight and all these horrible thoughts rushed into my head (only concerned for my family to lose me, not actually concerned for myself dying.) the trouble was i couldnt tell my friends as one of their parents was driving us home. (btw this was around 6 hours after my peak)

eventually i texted my friend and she convinced me i was fine and just needed to sleep it off, but my biggest concern was dying in my sleep. when i got home i tried to just calm down and relax but my heart was beating so hard i eventually told my parents to just take me to hospital to have a peace of mind i was fine. my parents obviously very angry/disappointed took me and i was told i was fine by doctor. after telling my parents i did start to calm down which makes me believe the panic amplified this whole event.

In a couple days i have another festival and i want to know if ill be okay to take a lil bit of pure mdma (maybe 2 caps) again? i feel like since i had cocaine + 4 strong tablets this would have made a big difference in my experience. the only problem is i feel a lil bit of anxiety even thinking about doing it again, but this time i will be with different, closer friends and will drink a lil bit first, just so im buzzed and relaxed.

Any answer is appreciated :) i just wanna know if it'd be safe to and if anyone has any similar stories?

You only have so much serotonin, a long time to live and plenty of time to see these people live.

Why not sit this one out? There is nothing wrong with that, you could even take care of your friends and be a designated driver.

Coke kills MDMA, and a lot of your problems were probably from the coke

After that much MDMA you probably need a break or the longer you go without the more this is gonna catch up later! Which will suck

I'd say you need to integrate everything that happened that day. Try to not take mdma this time, you'll thank us later.

Certainly never, ever mix cocaine with MDMA, always seems to lead to problems. I know a few of people who do anyways, but its just really a bad idea and the effects of cocaine IMO do not compliment MDMA in a meaningful way anyways.