• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Should I be offended by my friend's behavior?

Oh, I guess I had the impression that you contacted him more. Still if it were me I would just let him be and quit wasting your time, because from what you've said it sounds like he's only your friend when he needs something. There are plenty of people out there who will be your friend unconditionally.

Oh, I guess I had the impression that you contacted him more. Still if it were me I would just let him be and quit wasting your time, because from what you've said it sounds like he's only your friend when he needs something. There are plenty of people out there who will be your friend unconditionally.

I should have been more detailed about that, but I wasn't so it was kinda my fault. Yeah, I think you are right. I am just upset cause I don't think he really does like me as a friend, and weather it's drugs or alcohol, or him just not liking me, it hurts. It hurts either way, but I am just going to move on, and not engage with him, cause I can't stand the constant confusion, and the constant worrying. I worry so much about him, but if he doesn't like me, or if it's his addiction, I am just going to move on, cause I can't be doing this to myself, but I am extremely hurt though. I feel very down and depressed, and I feel like I lost my best friend, so I am deeply saddened by this, but thank you for commenting! I appreciate it! :)

No problem... And you know you don't have to burn the bridge completely so to speak, but maybe just distance yourself for now. Take care.

Cause he's using and already has an underlying mental problem as well as family problems . He most likely is turning to the drug for release and in doing that knows you don't like it so is pushing you away so you don't know what he's doing but obviously people are telling you what hes doing an thats adding to the already stressed out fried state he's in. The only thing you can do is show him your there for him no matter what happens regardless of him using without judging that hes doing something wrong . Cause he would already know shit is fucked. User's usually have to bottom out before they can start climbing up again . Im not saying put up with disrespect just walk away from it. An than few days later text him how he's going evan if he doesn't text back at least he'll know your there when he's ready to come out of this chapter of his life.