• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shot heroin with cigarette butt as filter. Strange side effect.

Bugkilleralex

Greenlighter
I'm new to having an account on BL but i have used it for years now when looking for answers to questions.

When preparing to IV I have always used Qtip cotton as my filter. This time around though I obviously didn't have a Qtip so instead I used an unsmoked cigarette filter. Ive heard that that is what people sometimes use. Well anyways, so it worked great. Syringe was loaded and ready to rock. I struck red, plunged, unstuck, and untied. I got my high and all was fine minus one thing. My nose would not stop itching! It was itching like CRAZY. I practically had to palm my nose into my face and smash it in a circular motion to get any sort of relief. None of my friends have experienced this, but one friend did say it was probably the fiberglass in the cigarette butt. Anyone ever had an experience like this? Or know why this may have happened?

I doubt it was because you used a cig filter. Q tips are better, but it was probably just a reaction to whatever your dope was cut with

This is EXACTLY what happens with most dope. Not fiberglass , or anything like that. They don't add fiberglass to cigarette filters, it was at one point I believe advertised as a healthier alternative in some kind of 'premium' cigarettes, or perhaps added without approval, or perhaps added by mistake (talking about 65-75 years ago!!) however it was discontinued super-quick. What you're getting is simply cotton + what the dope is about

try some Herojuana... or scarface OG strain. hella stone the fuck out of you like a opiate high

Ive tried being a pot smoker too many times, idk why but the highs just make me self conscious or like everyone is judging me. Plus it's in your system too long, I'm tired of trying to keep my fake urine at 95 degrees for my UAs lol.

Here's the deal, you just experienced a pretty basic histamine response to the h. It happens to me basically every time I use, except I will even get flushing of the skin and in some cases it will get puffy due to histamine release. It's not a bad thing. Not anything to worry about really.

Yes, actually a very common symptom and sign that you're rocking a good opiate high. Itching in general is very common and from what ive experienced and seen, most concentrated on your nose for some reason. I remember friends and I itching scabs into certain areas when oxy's first came out. It is like its been said, histamine side effect from opioid influence. Taking any antihistamine like diphenhydramine/ benadryl ruins your high in my experience.