• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Short on Morphine - Eat it or Plug it?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
IR morphine sulphate pills.
Would I get more out of what I have if I just chewed them up really well/dissolved them in a drink, or if I dissolved them in a little water and plugged them?

Plugging is way more bioavailable. If you don't mind shoving something up your ass, that's the way.

Plug it, you'll get more out of it . Don't use to much water

I tried oral, nasal and plugged. I expected the rectal version to be stronger but in the end I liked nasal most. Don't know why.

These pills don t do shit euphoria wise, for me are just good when - after doing blow ( I kinda get jittery after snorting a couple of grams of coke, I wonder why...) I haven t tried the anal route not only because I ve heard that once you start putting things up your arse all bets are off and my heterosexuality is already fragile as it is, but also because syringes are very hard to get in Brazil ( up in the 80´s -90´s people were shooting coke with..bic pens or sharing one needle among 100 people, HIV fest basically) .

Parachuting kinda work(ish) and snorting them too, but it really clogs my nose

These pills don t do shit euphoria wise, for me are just good when - after doing blow ( I kinda get jittery after snorting a couple of grams of coke, I wonder why...) I haven t tried the anal route not only because I ve heard that once you start putting things up your arse all bets are off and my heterosexuality is already fragile as it is, but also because syringes are very hard to get in Brazil ( up in the 80´s -90´s people were shooting coke with..bic pens or sharing one needle among 100 people, HIV fest basically) .

Parachuting kinda work(ish) and snorting them too, but it really clogs my nose
Could use an eye dropper or a turkey baster or something in between? Depending on the size of your arse....

Could use an eye dropper or a turkey baster or something in between? Depending on the size of your arse....
they re pretty small, what if I put them up my ass suppository style and may God have mercy of my soul ?

Im no expert. Probably not. Think you need a solution. Or paste at least.