• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin short heroin biinge and suboxone

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Ive been doing heroin for the past three weeks with a 3 day break and a 4 day break in the middle. I haven't been getting high with it the past couple of days so I wanna quit. I obtained an 8mg suboxone strip for wd, and 50 clonidine, 105 kratom capsules (green malay) and 3 xanax bars, but I wanna avoid the xanax as I have exams in a couple of weeks. I've never taken subs before and I don't have a huge tolerance.
How should I do this?

Thank You!

Last edited:
If you have only been using for three weeks you probably won't have bad withdrawals, if at all. But, that all depends on how much you are using everyday. One thing I can tell you is that if you are going to take the sub, make sure you wait until you are actually feeling sick before taking, and when you do, start with only a little. If you take it too soon after using heroin you will get precipitated withdrawals, which are the WORST. It is because if there is still heroin in the brain the sub kicks it out of the receptors and you will feel instantly and intensly sick because of this. This has happened to me before so be careful and wait until you really need it before taking. As far as how you should go about the rest of it, i am not sure because everybody is different. Maybe someone else can give you a better answer.

Cut it, I'd do a 2-2-1-1-1-1 taper with half a bar to a full bar when you finally have no more sub. You may "have" to use because maybe the day you have no more suboxone is a really super mega important day and your whole life depends on it, but you can't. Period. The fact that you're addressing heroin so casually and thinking getting off is going to be as easy as 1 sub strip and some xannys isn't realistic. This is your one get out of jail ALMOST free card. Take it, get through this, and never look back.

at worst, mild flu symptoms, maybe cravings, nothing too bad if you've only used heroin for 3 weeks.

2-2-1-1-1-1 suboxone
.2 clonidine in the morning/at night, maybe mid day if needed. I'd save it for the last two days of suboxone and the 2 days after.

Kratom? Idk the strength of capsules. I'd take 1-4 a day, no more, titrate up when your sub goes down. At 2mg sub, don't be taking as much, when you're at 1mg sub, take a few more. When you're off, take a little tiny bit more, don't overdo it and come back 3-4 weeks later asking how to withdrawal from Kratom as well.

Last edited:
Benwise has a good plan. Maybe 2-1.5-1.5-1-1-.5-.5 Save the xanax till you run out of suboxone and kratom. Buy some loperamide if you have the shits.

Save the xanax till you run out of suboxone and kratom. Buy some loperamide if you have the shits.

This too! The xanax will be a lifesaver once you run out of everything else, and also loperamide (Imodium is the brand name) REALLY does help with the shits. I always have a bottle on hand when i am starting a taper. I just wanted to throw in that if you do use loperamide, be sure to take it as it says on the bottle. You may feel like you need more but trust me it works well and if you take too much it can cause a reverse reaction. I have personal experience with this and other GI issues so if anyone has any more questions about what I mean by reverse reaction PM me. I dont need to go into detail about the shits on here lol. Good luck man let us know how it goes

Well you dont have that much suboxone it sounds like... So just ride it out and when the withdrawal gets really bad take half the suboxone strip and youll feel 100x better... Then taper down the next couple days after, take half that, then half that.... and then just take the xanax as needed.

BTW, wait at least 24hrs before you take the sub strip, after ur last dose of heroin... or else u can go into bad withdrawals. IF U TAKE IT TOO EARLY U WILL BE SORRY. VERY IMPORTANT.

Thanks
What if I take the kratom between the heroin and suboxone? Will it cut down the risk and time frame of percipitated wds

Cut the suboxone into 4 strips. Take the first one 24 to 48 hours after your last dose. Shoot for 48 hours. then take a quarter strip in the morning, two days after your last shot. continue daily for 4 days. Drink plenty of water each day. Avoid the kratom and benzos. If you're uncomfortable the 5th day, take a little kratom but only enough to tickle the receptors.

Simple. Oh and if you take heroin after you detoxed, it will reset your tolerance and you'll go into withdrawal the next day.

what are you looking for? the examples are about as good as it gets. someone could submit some taper that lasts 5 days and after you forgot you ever did drugs. There it is the answer. To bad it doesn't exist and never has. you get sick when you do heroin. don't want to get sick and put up with the bullshit? quit.