• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Short and Long term negative side affects of Ethylphenidate use

toocookedcookers

Greenlighter
Today I will be discussing, from a previous users point of view, the harsh side affects of Ethylphenidate use. We will try not to be biased. First of all I have personally consumed grams of the substance in total, and up to 500mg a night a few times. We've read around and determined that we are not the first to experience both psychical and mental discomforts prior to even a small dose of "Ethyl" . Obviously, any stimulant in theory cant be great for the human body but I have came to the conclusion that Ethyl is worse. It starts with what everyone knows about Ethyl, the burn. It burns the hell out of your nose, and even your stomach if you swallow it. This can only mean the chemical is highly corrosive and dangerous to your body. I have snorted a lot of shit in my time, and nothing leaves your nose in this discomfort. Also, me and my buddies noses, start gushing in blood when we have been using a decent amount of Ethyl. Everyone knows this. The next thing that threw me off was, the psychosis. Ethyl makes you dumb. The third negative affect that I experienced is breathing and heart problems. I know it is a stimulant so it obviously is going to affect heart/respiratory but I have never felt such overwhelming breathing. It is more notable when drinking. The very last and final reasons I am done experimenting with Ethyl is because the stabbing like feelings in your chest and testicles for weeks after use. This shows that Ethyl is damaging the weaker, more vulnerable parts of your body. No drug I have ever used has lead me to feel this way. I have done various kinds of speed, cocaine, and almost everything else (psychs, downers, uppers, weed.) In conclusion, I do not recommend Ethylphenidate use. There is so many other ways to spend your time, even though it is cheap. It's cheap for a reason. Smoke a few bowls and maybe have a few drinks.