• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

shops in IBIZA to buy test kits for pills?

Danny55555

Greenlighter
shops in IBIZA to buy test kits for pills? would help me out if anybody knows of a shop because i don't want to bring test kit in my suitcase because will be hard to explain if im pulled

Customs have enough to contend with to be bothered with a small bottle of legal to own Marquis - I didn't see any kits available over the counter and have not heard of them available either.

If you were going to a country who's drug laws were very strict then maybe you would have a problem if you got stopped but I honestly could not envision any problems with customs in Ibiza.

If your really worried about taking it in it's original container - buy a different bottle (ear drops or something similar in a glass bottle).

Have taken marquis to ibiza with me many times even in hand luggage

Thanks Mendo_K - I have never heard of anyone being stopped in customs or by the airlines for having one on them. Yes they are corrosive and probably not the safest thing to have on an aircraft (restricted goods) but as they are legal to carry, customs do not care and as its under 50ml the airlines are not going to check.