• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin shooting while on menthadone

no somewhere someone mis under stoof what i said, or I didnt clearify. Im prescribed 140mg daily, i have just happened to take 140mg that particular day. I do not take 140mg every day. sorry for confusion.

That much methadone will kill any opiate attempt. And methadone isnt euphoric at all for me, most I ever did was 9 biscuits (360mg) and didnt feel shit from it.nor any H the next few days. and you can drop from 140mg to 20 w/o much discomfort, but going from 20-0 will take MONTHS of tapering to not go thru a fkn wicked, prolonged withdraw. If (when) you quit methadone, you need to be in the mcg/day range (I found 125mcg/day an acceptable jumping off point), but you have to do the last bit S-L-O-W-L-Y. 20mg a day, then 15, then 10, 5, 2.5, 1.25, 1, 500mcg, 250mcg, 125mcg, with week to 10 day intervals between drops, and boom, it takes 3-4 months to get off that last bit w/o hating life. Good luck, sorry you wasted your H, but now you know. and as others have said, 'dones block out the euphoria, but OD is still possible by mixing them. Dont try again with a higher dose of H, stick with the methadone. I had a VICIOUS H habit with GOOD H, and 20mg a day of methadone was enough to hold me together. Unless you have chronic pain as well, you ought to consider tapering now down to something more.... well, less. If you ever get kicked from the clinic, it's gonna cost you a small fortune to maintain even a 60mg/day methadone habit if you have to resort to street corner pharmacists, and remember the supply isnt endless there....