• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting up someone's virgin hit

kgeisel98

Bluelighter
I was talking to a friend who told me she was hit up for the first time by two other friends of ours. I am so mad that they would do this. Both are long-term needle users. I am shocked! These people are in their 60s and I would have thought they knew better as they are long longtime users. Personally, I would never use a hard drug with a first timer never mind IVing! I know my opinion won't mean shit to them though they may theatrical about it.

Thanks for letting me rant!

So I was wondering how other people felt about this. You know introducing someone to needles or new drugs like crystal meth or heroin or coke or crack (even though it is smoked)?

Here's the thing , if a person is seeking to shoot up asking people for help , it's better to help them dose and do it properly at least a few times so they don't miss get an abscess or OD

i would never introduce anyone to heroin or crack etc etc but if they're already doing it and are looking to shoot up i don't see how someone who knows what theyre doing makes much diff. tbh