• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting ritalin

god, that sounds really dangerous!! i used to shoot coke and crack and wouldnt even think about shooting that shit up.. ouchies.. but who knows.. just be careful man you dont want to have a heart attack

800mgs is way too much in a night. Even if you DON'T overdose, you'll be so uncomfortable and shitty feeling from that dose.

The most i've ever done was I believe 400 mgs, and by the end I felt so shitty and couldn't breathe right that I sold my gameboy to get heroin to come down. Otherwise, the comedown would of have been so bad I would of went crazy , not being able to breathe right, high heart rate and blood pressure , and bad bad bad paranoia feelings.

Ritalin can get really bad in high doses. Anything over 100-150 mgs is asking for trouble IMO.

-lenses

800mgs is way too much in a night. Even if you DON'T overdose, you'll be so uncomfortable and shitty feeling from that dose.

The most i've ever done was I believe 400 mgs, and by the end I felt so shitty and couldn't breathe right that I sold my gameboy to get heroin to come down. Otherwise, the comedown would of have been so bad I would of went crazy , not being able to breathe right, high heart rate and blood pressure , and bad bad bad paranoia feelings.

Ritalin can get really bad in high doses. Anything over 100-150 mgs is asking for trouble IMO.

-lenses

That's exactly what happened to me. If you read earlier posts you will see where I said I was going to call an ambulance, and I did. I spent 3 days in the hospital and I felt like I was going to die for the first couple hours I was there. I couldn't breath, I was experiencing panic attacks which I have never had before in my life, and I had the sensations one would have when having a heart attack. All the er staff would tell me when I couldn't breath was to breath slower which made no sense to me but it eventually worked.

I'm just going to stick to using pain killers and maybe H if I can find it around here. I aint having nothing to do with shooting ritalin agian.

Shooting ritalin, after putting it through a fancy wheel filter which removed everything, still gave an abcess about 2cm deep and 4cm wide that needed surgery. I was hospital for 6 days from that one shot. I got australian ritalin, so maybe thats different. (unshootable)

Careful with ritalin, shoot a tiny small shot, wait a few days. Abcess turns up after a few days and needs to be cut out, very painful. If not you might havea better brand than me.