• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shooting Ourselves In The Foot

These deep conflicts, epiphanies, and major break throughs, in ones self arent specific to drug use though.
difficult traumas can be as rewarding as a teacher.

I do wonder, what happens if i never used drugs, could i really have learnt as much as i have, in the same way that i have? Of course, not likely in the same way, but quite possibly as much...

Yes, these experriences are great teachers, but only if thats the instument your path needed. It couldn't be forced on one, who did not need this tool.
Imho.

One of the things I see now is that it's very possible I'd have learned the same lessons from life had I just kept on living it instead of trying to force it with psychedelics. I think a few psychedelic experiences would have been helpful to me but I did not need years of smoking weed every day and taking large doses of psychedelics for much of that time. It did more harm than good, even though it did a lot of good.

Balance in all things, lest your celestial body fall into the Sun.

Balance in all things, lest your celestial body fall into the Sun.

Poor Icarus... Which to be honest reminds me, I think an important thing a lot of people of people forget is that psychedelics are more of an art than science.