• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting Crack...

NEVER use lemon juice. just had to throw that in there for hr sake. use vinegar if that is all there is. preference would be citric acid aka KOOL AID packets.

So.. background info I've been having some trouble copping powder because im not willing to spend money i dont have (have to buy weight).

Friday, like an idiot, I cold copped some crack. This crackhead used my phone and took me to get it. I specifically told him no crack, i ONLY want powder. I had smoked crack before but never really thought about shooting it, as I heard this is a TERRIBLE idea eventhough I consider myself an IDU - in my heroin days I didn't care what I put in the spoon - lemon juice, 92% isopropyl alcohol, melted snow, puddle water as long as i got high.

i am on BUPE MAINTANANCE BTW FTW

well, okay... I was a little smarter than some people I knew like this girl who would try and take a shot and not keep a vein then push the bloody dope back onto the spoon add more and re cook it.... and this kid i was in rehab with who claimed he used his own blood and spit to IV, which i dont believe because he def would have gotten gangrene from spit.

anyway, i IVed this crack I got. 1st 2 shots with lemon juice and every other one with vinegar. i gotta say shooting coke is MUCH better I never wanna do this again but i'd still rather shoot the crack than smoke it
Gangrene i think is a little over the top that would happen if an infection had started and not treated. Ican see it happening then ,but not just straught up using spit. Ican personally say as i am IVDU, for meth not coke/crak . In a pinch i used my spit once , nit recommended ,no gangrene or infection but after i did later that day/the next day, i felt like udder crap. Made me feel nauseous like I had the flu or something for a couple days ,as the human mouth is so very not sanitary or clean. I would have definitely opted for using my own blood rather than a spit ,so if you're in a position where you have no water or whatever you need to mix with your substance... do not use spit, use blood if you have to .Hell use Kool-Aid if you need to just don't use your spit but obviously don't use Kool-Aid thou lol .

:drool: right! @Conky
the crazy shit addicts do when desperate to get their fix its stupid nonsensical but that's addiction illogical and is almost virtually impossible to resist one started especially with that evil soul raping monster crystal meth don't do meth kids it will own your soul and crack is just wak yo lmao

Gangrene i think is a little over the top that would happen if an infection had started and not treated. Ican see it happening then ,but not just straught up using spit. Ican personally say as i am IVDU, for meth not coke/crak . In a pinch i used my spit once , nit recommended ,no gangrene or infection but after i did later that day/the next day, i felt like udder crap. Made me feel nauseous like I had the flu or something for a couple days ,as the human mouth is so very not sanitary or clean. I would have definitely opted for using my own blood rather than a spit ,so if you're in a position where you have no water or whatever you need to mix with your substance... do not use spit, use blood if you have to .Hell use Kool-Aid if you need to just don't use your spit but obviously don't use Kool-Aid thou lol .
Yikes. This post was from 2010 I think but for anyone reading this reply for crack:

Use sterile ascorbic or citric acid to change the base to a salt.

Please don’t use vinegar or lemon juice or …. Blood or spit (??? Idk what to even say to that. Good luck creating a salt from cocaine base with blood or spit … just… no). You’re bypassing literally every single defense our bodies evolved over millions of years to protect our bloodstream by injecting into your veins. Take the time to do it right. It’s your only life supply. The tricuspid valve (first valve the venous system hits) in your heart has no ability to heal itself.

Yikes. This post was from 2010 I think but for anyone reading this reply for crack:

Use sterile ascorbic or citric acid to change the base to a salt.

Please don’t use vinegar or lemon juice or …. Blood or spit (??? Idk what to even say to that. Good luck creating a salt from cocaine base with blood or spit … just… no). You’re bypassing literally every single defense our bodies evolved over millions of years to protect our bloodstream by injecting into your veins. Take the time to do it right. It’s your only life supply. The tricuspid valve (first valve the venous system hits) in your heart has no ability to heal itself.
as i said i was not useing crack i was shooting meth witch is water soluble and i also said was in a desperate situation addiction won and i used a dumb method to get the dope in me i only posted my experience as a deterrent and provide first had experience also to correct ot op on the potentials of getting gangrene meth is a very addictive drug and consumes you to the point you do stupid sit like use spit in a pinch or do things like use a used needle when to have no new ones left and can't wait till the morning/next day to get to the needke exchange to get more and well end up getting hiv cuz the addiction won over logic again i reiterate don't do meth don't shoot it up don't you crack crack is whack there are plenty of other recreational drugs you can do with less risk less harm to your body with some of these so-called benefits and not as dangerous to your mind body and soul you should never shoot any drugs up in your veins other than what a doctor gives you that's the stupidest thing anyone can do only regret I have but if you're going to and you have and you need to practice safe injection methods harm reduction practices could save you a world of trouble and prevent transmission of many different things if you're going to be dumb and use and intravenous drugs at least be smart about the dumb things are going to do don't be stupid there's plenty of places to get the proper supplies and environments to use don't do it in Alleyway and leave needles everywhere for kids to pick up ask your harm reduction awareness nurse or rap about safe injection sites they're everywhere at least be smart about your dumb decisions

as i said i was not useing crack i was shooting meth witch is water soluble and i also said was in a desperate situation addiction won and i used a dumb method to get the dope in me i only posted my experience as a deterrent and provide first had experience also to correct ot op on the potentials of getting gangrene meth is a very addictive drug and consumes you to the point you do stupid sit like use spit in a pinch or do things like use a used needle when to have no new ones left and can't wait till the morning/next day to get to the needke exchange to get more and well end up getting hiv cuz the addiction won over logic again i reiterate don't do meth don't shoot it up don't you crack crack is whack there are plenty of other recreational drugs you can do with less risk less harm to your body with some of these so-called benefits and not as dangerous to your mind body and soul you should never shoot any drugs up in your veins other than what a doctor gives you that's the stupidest thing anyone can do only regret I have but if you're going to and you have and you need to practice safe injection methods harm reduction practices could save you a world of trouble and prevent transmission of many different things if you're going to be dumb and use and intravenous drugs at least be smart about the dumb things are going to do don't be stupid there's plenty of places to get the proper supplies and environments to use don't do it in Alleyway and leave needles everywhere for kids to pick up ask your harm reduction awareness nurse or rap about safe injection sites they're everywhere at least be smart about your dumb decisions
Long story SHORT
DONT FUVKING IV STIMS, KIDZZZZ
Unless u guys wanna lose a limb, contract an abcess, a serious bacterias infection or hsve the tip of a needle stuck in your right arm forever like Me 3 years ago from reusing the same dull needle like 5 times+I was shaking too much. Charlie is a helluva drug.