• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting cocaine

Dude I know used to shoot up 20 times a day for a few years and the man’s all good, no one is condoning it just saying every organism is different. I heard less water is a faster rush but take care with IV cocaine as it is probably the most addictive drug that a man’s seen on the streets. No one here knows how boss is your 20 dollar stuff, if you know decent coke you should know how to IV it and if it’s a shitty snort don’t bother unless you like abscesses
Most caustic shit aswell, even the pure stuff... it ends up necrotizing your skin. Yuck

Honestly, yeah, IVing cocaine + cathinones literally traumatized me for a period. Shit like this is difficult for me to read.

The first year or so I injected, I wasn't great at it. I got better with time, but I spent what felt like days on end poking myself. It's a miracle that I never moved on from my arms, and that I have most of my veins, but it really hurts to use the main vein on my left arm. Idk what it is, but it's painful as fuck even if a doctor or whatever is doing it.

This was in '13 - '14, and I didn't just inject coke or aphp, I injected literally anything I could get my hands on.

Even if you don't absolutely trash your body, you will wreck your mind. This several month long binge culminated in a suicide attempt in may of 2014. I was crashing from coke one very early morning, and had a dispute with my gf and some friends at the time. They basically tried to have an intervention for me, and my gf yanked all my drugs. Well, I dug them out of the trash, took 90 valiums, several milligrams of 25cnbome, drank a fucking boatload of alcohol, random amount of dissociatives, and probably a bunch of other shit I can't rightly remember. It's a miracle I survived. I had to go to rehab, and the whole incident left me fairly mentally scarred. I still had a bad substance addiction, and compulsion to inject. In the following years I would occasionally go on little benders, but never got as consistently bad as I did in 2014, until I eventually discovered methamphetamine, which I got bad on again with injecting in 2020.

For a really long time, the thought of injecting was always close at hand. I mentally obsessed about it, and just thinking about it gave me a ton of anxiety. I would get difficult mental images, have intense drug using dreams, couldn't talk about it, couldn't hear about it. It just fucked me up.

Anyway, sorry for the life story, but yeah, don't be like me and learn the hard way.

It's crazy to say, but just smoke some crack if you really have to get the bang for your buck from cocaine.

Injecting cocaine is a death sentence.
I feel Like I am trapped in its grip. Did a 30 day treatment and went straight back to needle and coke. I was hardcore sober for 5+ years and that was from heroin and opiates. This time around the needle rush is so annoyingly strong.

How did you step out on the other side?