• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting cocaine

Blahblah8399

Greenlighter
New to bluelight but have been visiting for 6 years. I just started slamming cocaine, I've had a lot of misses. My question is how to make the shot at its maximum potency? Less water for a 20 bag or more?

Must you do this? Do you not care about the brain and vein damage? I know this is not the answer you were looking for but i cant just look and do nothing about shit like this

Pls, just don't. I'd rather smoke crack than shoot coke anyday(not saying that crack is good too), I've been close to death countless times 20+ for chasing this shitty 10 min high,, collapsed veins and circulatory problems. Shooting coke is the most detrimental way to use this substance. Learn from my experience pls man, I truly regret ever trying that shit.

New to bluelight but have been visiting for 6 years. I just started slamming cocaine, I've had a lot of misses. My question is how to make the shot at its maximum potency? Less water for a 20 bag or more?
And if your technique is not that good even worse. it's just a matter of time til you get an abcess, I don't have anything else to say but good luck and love yourself a Lil bit more. Shooting coke is slow suicide.

And if your technique is not that good even worse. it's just a matter of time til you get an abcess, I don't have anything else to say but good luck and love yourself a Lil bit more. Shooting coke is slow suicide.

I'm in full agreement. Injecting Cocaine successfully is bad enough. Doing it unsuccessfully is just terrible. I would absolutely choose a different route of administration. Vaporizing is your best bet for a quick rush which I assume you're looking for. Cocaine is especially bad for tissue. You will look like no-man's land post-shelling in a matter of weeks or even days if you keep missing. It literally kills tissue as a direct action of the drug. This is the primary value of Cocaine in our world and always has been, as a numbing agent. Temporarily, this is fine, but repeatedly the lack of blood flow causes necrosis of tissue. It won't grow back without a graft.

To be honest in the name of harm reduction, there's not much excuse for multiple misses. Even if you're amped up on cocaine, if you can't properly and slowly pull back and ensure you are in a vein, you shouldn't be using IV at all.

Not trying to sound special but I think in 6 years of IV drug use I've missed less than 5 shots total.

If you can't properly use needles, they will properly use you, and you will die. End of story. Have more compassion for your life and body, because once you lose the value of your own life, life becomes very very dark.

It took me a year or so to learn to shoot properly, im quite good now if i say so myself, but the amount of damage i did to my body was not worth it.... i no longer have my femorals nor my jugulars, neither do i have the large ones in my arms whatever their name is. If i ever have to get a transfusion or if i end up having a car accident etc. I'm pretty much fucked, that would be the end of me.

Guys who shot coke ended up in drug court with me helluva different drug in that needle

Awww that's not fair they also shot dope just so happened only way they could or would get high on super blow best dealers in town I take it was to bang it I hoped they stopped both at the rate they were going been years now since Herkimer

Use a steriLE for certain syringe as alLways and make sure the cut in your powder isn't secretly lethal in vain glory like you get pure coke

To be honest in the name of harm reduction, there's not much excuse for multiple misses. Even if you're amped up on cocaine, if you can't properly and slowly pull back and ensure you are in a vein, you shouldn't be using IV at all.

Not trying to sound special but I think in 6 years of IV drug use I've missed less than 5 shots total.

If you can't properly use needles, they will properly use you, and you will die. End of story. Have more compassion for your life and body, because once you lose the value of your own life, life becomes very very dark.

It's kind of crazy how you get so good at something that you forget what it was even like to not know how to do it. I was shown how to inject, which I'm sure most people were initially. I would call it a fairly simple practice, like, throwing a pitch into the strike zone. Once you have it down, throwing the baseball to another person seems pretty simple. You don't always get it the first try, you'll always make mistakes, but you also have a pretty hard and fast indication of when you're in a vein, so you shouldn't actually press the plunger until you do.

I saw an episode of intervention where this chick was injecting "Bath Salts". I guess we can assume at this point that it was probably some Cathinone or what have you, but anyway, this drug required a ton of repeated injections due to what appeared to be a short duration of action. Well, this girl had never been shown how to inject and was more or less "imitating" what she had seen others do. You'd think, "well, eventually she'd get it", but this really wasn't the case. She would just get lost on a run and repeatedly poke herself, bleed, miss and sometimes hit herself. It was a total mess and it was hard to watch.

Even her Dad, who had no experience with drugs other than the usual "American Shit" that includes being a drunk, doing Coke sometimes and smoking Marijuana every day without telling his wife. Annnnyyyywaayyyss.... The father said "she is injecting herself and she clearly has no idea what she's doing". For someone desensitized to what would probably make most people physically ill, I almost spit out my honey nut cheerios at the television laughing.

Iv coke is a mother fucker. The damage you will do from constantly having to re inject chasing that short but intense high, not worth it. Nevermind how bad it is to miss. You're just asking for an amputation.
I don't know what it is about that needle, but when I went from snorting roxy 30's to iv dilaudid, everything went to shit really fast.

It feels so goddamn good but you need to do with excellent harm reduction focused technique. I boosted coke for a long time multiple times a day. Sterile water, sterile filters, fresh needles, always register… and on.

even without misses shooting coke will fuck your veins quickly. i lost all the good ones in my non-dominant arm in a matter of months and though i did have some misses it wasn't a large enough number to explain where the fuck my veins went. i didn't IV for long and now health professionals find it hard to get blood out of me so take me as an example of what not to do.

when i cooked up i gave zero shits, it was just getting the shit into the barrell then into my veins. still if you obey all the harm reduction as you're preparing your shot, i do think being patient with the final step of getting it in helps. also don't use the same site repeatedly. when i found a good, easy one, i used it til it was done. rotate between arms and between sites on each arm. it might sound obvious but no one ever told me that and i feel like i coulda fared better if i hadn't gone the same place back to back.

also, it gets worse when you start IVing regularly. please, please get help before it takes everything from you. i fucking love the rush of IV cocaine, i'd do it on my deathbed, but it gets nasty very quick.

edit - also i haven't shot coke for 3 years but i still have tinnitus from it, which is damage to the tiny blood vessels in my ears. and i fucking hate myself for being able to hear my stupidty every second of every day. i can't forget what i done.

edit 2 - fuck i really want a speedball now that shit never leaves you once you cross the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
im about 4/5 years out and i no longer wake up in cold sweats over it. next to a benzo habit, worst thing that ever happened to my brain,

I shot coke for about 6 months and despite using all the correct harm reduction techniques I ended up with lots of collapsed veins, unemployed, bankrupt, divorced, and in a mental hospital for quite some time. At the end I was hitting myself 15-20 times a day I think.

It’s the fastest route to self-destruction via drugs that I am aware off. Way faster than meth.

I’d never do it again.

I shot coke for about 6 months and despite using all the correct harm reduction techniques I ended up with lots of collapsed veins, unemployed, bankrupt, divorced, and in a mental hospital for quite some time. At the end I was hitting myself 15-20 times a day I think.

It’s the fastest route to self-destruction via drugs that I am aware off. Way faster than meth.

I’d never do it again.

It’s the only drug that shows you what being a fiend is all about on Day 1. I remember that vividly my first experience, that overwhelming desire despite rational thinking to use just one more.

-GC

Yeah IV cocaine is quite unlike anything I've ever experienced.

IV meth, MDMA, heroin, fentanyl ... they have there own special traits but...

I have to say I think shooting cocaine is the most addictive and pleasurable, yet horrific and terrible drug I've ever injected.

And if it can be injected, I've probably tried it.

Honestly, yeah, IVing cocaine + cathinones literally traumatized me for a period. Shit like this is difficult for me to read.

The first year or so I injected, I wasn't great at it. I got better with time, but I spent what felt like days on end poking myself. It's a miracle that I never moved on from my arms, and that I have most of my veins, but it really hurts to use the main vein on my left arm. Idk what it is, but it's painful as fuck even if a doctor or whatever is doing it.

This was in '13 - '14, and I didn't just inject coke or aphp, I injected literally anything I could get my hands on.

Even if you don't absolutely trash your body, you will wreck your mind. This several month long binge culminated in a suicide attempt in may of 2014. I was crashing from coke one very early morning, and had a dispute with my gf and some friends at the time. They basically tried to have an intervention for me, and my gf yanked all my drugs. Well, I dug them out of the trash, took 90 valiums, several milligrams of 25cnbome, drank a fucking boatload of alcohol, random amount of dissociatives, and probably a bunch of other shit I can't rightly remember. It's a miracle I survived. I had to go to rehab, and the whole incident left me fairly mentally scarred. I still had a bad substance addiction, and compulsion to inject. In the following years I would occasionally go on little benders, but never got as consistently bad as I did in 2014, until I eventually discovered methamphetamine, which I got bad on again with injecting in 2020.

For a really long time, the thought of injecting was always close at hand. I mentally obsessed about it, and just thinking about it gave me a ton of anxiety. I would get difficult mental images, have intense drug using dreams, couldn't talk about it, couldn't hear about it. It just fucked me up.

Anyway, sorry for the life story, but yeah, don't be like me and learn the hard way.

It's crazy to say, but just smoke some crack if you really have to get the bang for your buck from cocaine.

Injecting cocaine is a death sentence.

Honestly, yeah, IVing cocaine + cathinones literally traumatized me for a period. Shit like this is difficult for me to read.

The first year or so I injected, I wasn't great at it. I got better with time, but I spent what felt like days on end poking myself. It's a miracle that I never moved on from my arms, and that I have most of my veins, but it really hurts to use the main vein on my left arm. Idk what it is, but it's painful as fuck even if a doctor or whatever is doing it.

This was in '13 - '14, and I didn't just inject coke or aphp, I injected literally anything I could get my hands on.

Even if you don't absolutely trash your body, you will wreck your mind. This several month long binge culminated in a suicide attempt in may of 2014. I was crashing from coke one very early morning, and had a dispute with my gf and some friends at the time. They basically tried to have an intervention for me, and my gf yanked all my drugs. Well, I dug them out of the trash, took 90 valiums, several milligrams of 25cnbome, drank a fucking boatload of alcohol, random amount of dissociatives, and probably a bunch of other shit I can't rightly remember. It's a miracle I survived. I had to go to rehab, and the whole incident left me fairly mentally scarred. I still had a bad substance addiction, and compulsion to inject. In the following years I would occasionally go on little benders, but never got as consistently bad as I did in 2014, until I eventually discovered methamphetamine, which I got bad on again with injecting in 2020.

For a really long time, the thought of injecting was always close at hand. I mentally obsessed about it, and just thinking about it gave me a ton of anxiety. I would get difficult mental images, have intense drug using dreams, couldn't talk about it, couldn't hear about it. It just fucked me up.

Anyway, sorry for the life story, but yeah, don't be like me and learn the hard way.

It's crazy to say, but just smoke some crack if you really have to get the bang for your buck from cocaine.

Injecting cocaine is a death sentence.
traumatized me as well. i feel this super hard. sorry for your experience, i hope you are well now.

Dude I know used to shoot up 20 times a day for a few years and the man’s all good, no one is condoning it just saying every organism is different. I heard less water is a faster rush but take care with IV cocaine as it is probably the most addictive drug that a man’s seen on the streets. No one here knows how boss is your 20 dollar stuff, if you know decent coke you should know how to IV it and if it’s a shitty snort don’t bother unless you like abscesses