• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Shooting buprenorphine

Pillsbury_Dope_Boy

Bluelighter
This was bupe w/o Naloxone. I was running out early (I can manage on 2mg per day) but I decided to dissolve and inject some of it.

first two times i washed hands but didnt alcohol swab the area. only the third time j used the alcohol swab.

this was prescribes medication i was injecting. is there any (non-negligible) chance i may have contracted something?

You mean an infection?

If you did, you'll find out soon.

All depends on how dirty the uncleaned area was and how sterile your solution was.

Shooting bupre is pretty basic in my area. Even the fucking films and norspans, bupre without naloxone you can shoot, but tbh its pretty bad for you heart.

How are you filtering the solution.
If you don't use micron filter it's pretty dangerous, injecting pills is a really bad habit. I'd suggest stopping while your ahead so you don't damage your body.

I'd be more concerned about the damage you can do to your body from injecting pills/films. We can't tell you how likely or unlikely it is that you've caught something, you'll have to keep an eye on that throughout the next week or so. But please don't keep injecting your doses, it's extremely bad for your heart, lungs, circulatory system, and generally your whole body.

If you have to do it, use a wheel filter. You can get them online or from needle exchanges. That's the only way to do it safer. Not safely.

Iike hepatitis or aids?

No.

Bupe destroys the viens worse than a lot of drugs I've seen though for some reason.