• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

shoot cocaine. how?

Hi all I'm in Scotland and you do not heat coke to shoot it are you guys for real. only crack requires acidic and heat bad idea.also if product doesn't dissolve clear in cold water steer clear no filter should be needed.always Start with about 0.08g to be safe .peace out

Anyone have insight as to why I felt more of "high" on my first miss? 5th go overall. Not as good as smoked either. Seems there exist some contradictions....

If you have to ask then dont do it, its not safe but its a hell of a ride

I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind explaining to me the safest and most efficient way to inject cocaine intravenously. Thanks

Even with pure clean coke IV'ing is super dangrous. I nearly killed myself doing it a few times. The rush only lasts minutes and is morish as fuck.

I'm sorry but i don't think it's really wise to start this. It is the single most destructive habit i experienced of any drug i've tried.

OMG!!!! i have overdosed on .30 of 1 cc DO NOT SHOOT COKE!!!!
granted the shit i get is "good stuff"....i do a .25 of 1cc for a test sometimes .30.....but i have overdosed....laying on the floor seizureing all over and flopping around like a fish.....2 cc is insane and you will DIE!!!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DECIDED TO TRY SOME STUFF that was...uh...left at my place where i go.....he weighed and mixed 1/4 gram with water and ended up with a .40 of 1cc shot...lemme tell you he is a major addict and daily shoots coke or meth...he shot this coke up and his heart stopped...911 was called and luckily he survived....remember only .40cc...so dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder you OD'd. The absolute max for IV you should be taking is 150mg, and even at that amount many people have died. Also the concentration you've done it in hardly any water so basically you've got enough for 2 full shots in half of the amount of water you should have.

Every single dose you've mentioned in this post is absolutely begging for an overdose. And if people are regularly doing doses like that in that little water and not dropping then my guess is the coke itself is far from pure like you say. Even 120mg of pure in a 1ml of water should have your ears ringing strong taste of coke in your throat and feeling like everything is metalic 'and your the tin man' as my mate put it.

Last edited:
You have to untie before you push the plunger and that's not easy to manage.

My recommendation (and that of others): if you have visible/protruding veins : do not tie!
I never untied before injecting, i simply dont ha e the coordination…i used to tie up with the sleeve from my hoodie and just apply pressure and then let go when the shot was in

IV coke is way more dangerous then opiates in my opinion. There is a clear safe dose for opiates but you can have a cardiac from any dose of coke. I had a seizure from shooting to much and it ws fucked. It's way to easy to od on

100% truth. Cocaine was more so my drug than opiates. Yet IV cocaine multiple times i was sick or thought i was going to die. Whereas with IV heroin not once did i think i was going to die. Which for all the romanticising that's done here about IV cocaine, it's not really that fun when you think your going to die, more scary than anything. IV heroin was far more euphoric and easier to enjoy and not scary like cocaine is. IV cocaine is like riding a rollercoaster between life and death.

100% truth. Cocaine was more so my drug than opiates. Yet IV cocaine multiple times i was sick or thought i was going to die. Whereas with IV heroin not once did i think i was going to die. Which for all the romanticising that's done here about IV cocaine, it's not really that fun when you think your going to die, more scary than anything. IV heroin was far more euphoric and easier to enjoy and not scary like cocaine is. IV cocaine is like riding a rollercoaster between life and death.

I have never had heroin but ive had lots of iv dilaudid and never once thought i was going to die. Came damn close on coke. Coke is of course alot more addictive then opiates to

I agree with you! In order to IV coke you need to put it on a spoon add some water then heat up the bottom of the spoon to turn it into liquid. Then take a cotton ball and put it on the spoon so the cotton absorbs the coke.Then get ready to rig it up.

Before you even think about doing it make sure it is tested. It is very dangers
to shoot coke. This has worked for me in the past but make sure you start out with a small amount like 2 CC so you can see how strong it is. Remember that once you shoot it you cant take back what is done.

BE SAFE
I never cooked my coke or my meth, only opiates or molly really require heating the others dissolve really well

I never cooked my coke or my meth, only opiates or molly really require heating the others dissolve really well

Pure coke should dissolve in water without heat. Though saying that i used to heat it for like 10 seconds just to speed up the process lol. Coke addicts tend to be quite impatient about there next dose.

Seriously true- it's so hard to get the right amount of coke for your shot. Not enough and you stuck yourself for nothing and too much and you'll stroke out. I really thought I was going to die one time I shot too much. Then again I've OD'd shooting heroin before too.
To the OP I strongly advise you not to do it alone, and without the guidance of someone who knows what they're doing to help you. IV'ing in my opinion isn't something you want to try to teach yourself how to do, it's a good way to fuck yourself up and end up with an infection, lots of lumps from misses, and ulcers. Also you could accidentally hit an artery which is not good at all. If you're determined to do it make sure you have a trusted friend with you in case someone needs to call for an ambulance.

Best high I ever had and reason I only did it once. I was 20 and my neighbor was an old biker chick , after a few beers I said yes and didn't touch drugs for another 16 years
Slippery slope, I wouldn't advise it

I've personally seen a seasoned user have a massive seizure from 80mg coke IV

Terrible, terrible way to use - totally unsustainable and super-dangerous

Exacly. Alot of people underestimate how dangerous it is. Literally the most dangerous thing i've tried. I'm so lucky to still be alive.

It's not even just the seizure risk either. I've seen so many people go from being a big character top form, outgoing personalities etc to basically a shell of their former selves, riddled by stimulant psychosis, totally hooked to the point all they care about is their next hit. Fumbling around under the couch looking for crumbs.

Cocaine addiction is one thing. Crack is on a whole other level once your properly hooked. It has cost me alot in life tbh. But IV will literally steal the very fibre of your being once you get hooked. From then on you are running a very serious chance of killing yourself with the next hit. Scary as fuck to be honest.

With Iv coke you’re gonna wanna have some opioids within the first. 20 minutes of the comedown otherwise it’s the worst feeling in the world. Unless you really just rawdog it and make it a whole ass comedown process. It’s literally 5 minutes of Heaven and 3 hours of hell without a backup drug which is good if you wanna make it a painfully mental process.

With Iv coke you’re gonna wanna have some opioids within the first. 20 minutes of the comedown otherwise it’s the worst feeling in the world. Unless you really just rawdog it and make it a whole ass comedown process. It’s literally 5 minutes of Heaven and 3 hours of hell without a backup drug which is good if you wanna make it a painfully mental process.

I actually dont get much of a comedown from IV coke. Granted i do have morphine, clonazepam and zopiclone to comedown with

I’m SO glad I came across this. I was an opiate addict for tears( iv). I’ve tried coke iv several times and I hate it. There’s no good feeling, I just feel like shit. At least I know I’m not the only one!