• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

she's never come down like this before.

northeast

Greenlighter
i have a friend who did molly for the 2nd time ever at a rave on saturday night. the first time she did it was a couple of months back. she hardly felt the high but she felt good and the next day she felt completely fine. so this time (12am on sunday but still saturday night), she took 1 gram of molly (her friend forgot to tell her not to eat all the crystals) and she had a blast. after the rave though, she was sill very high but physically beat. she did a couple of crazy things (nothing life threatening just weird) and went home.

at about noon on sunday, the molly was wearing off and all she felt was an after buzz. she quickly realized she was having some sort of episode and it could have possibly been a psychotic breakdown as she was screaming/crying/growling etc etc. she called her gf and she quickly came over. she took her to her house and watched her for a day and she stayed there until the next day. she wanted to make sure that she didnt really mess up her mental health because she would then have to take her to the psych er. she did overdose, but luckily, it wasnt anything that could be dealt with at home.

it's been 3 days and she still has trouble making coherent sentences/cant speak her 2nd language/fuzzy head/cant sleep too well etc. she was wondering how much longer this will be for? she is very tired of life right now and although she has not any suicidal thoughts, she finds that everything is really unbearable (she's down on herself/nothing is making her feel better/time isnt moving fast enough). she would appreciate any advice as she has tried going outside and soaking up sun but seeing people makes her want to go back inside.

Two points:
1. Unless the powder/crystals were tested with (at least) a reagent test kit, no one can be sure she ingested MDMA at all. NO got it from a trusted friend, trusted dealer, trust trust trust, or looks like it should, BS. Please test your drugs otherwise you're playing lab rat with any number of 1000's of chemicals. If it was tested, please tell us with what and how.
2. 1 gram of MDMA is an ungodly high dose. For a female on her second time ever, I'm thinking 120 - 150 mg total for the night should have been plenty. 200 mg at the most. Assuming this was MDMA, the comedown is horrible because her brain is nearly drained of vital chemicals, namely serotonin.

On topic: No way to know how long it will last. Could be days, weeks, ....months. Most likely won't be more than a week or two. A one time abuse is nothing to worry too much about. But this is honestly like having a bad flu. There's no better way to fight it other than to live/eat healthy, stay positive, rest, etc. Others might recommend some supplements that could help speed up the process. On a positive note, IT WILL GET BETTER! The love of life will return. Just be patient and don't dwell on it. And a valuable lesson will have been learned.

How much longer? Potentially forever, when you do something as stupid as taking a whole gram of MDMA.

Assuming it was MDMA and she doesn't have any latent mental health issues brought forth by the roll she'll feel fine in a week or two.

Eating healthy and getting plenty of sun are the best thing she can do to help her recover as fast as possible. She can find an isolated spot outside if people really bug her that much.

^^ If we assume it WAS MDMA, a full gram would likely have done some kind of damage...no? I've been reckless on one occasion, doing 200mg + 2x 100mg redoses of uncut crystal (total of 0.4g) and I can tell you that it did NOT feel pleasant, both towards the end of the night as well as in the following days. I don't even want to imagine how a full gram over a night would leave me feeling.

Aren't there a lot of studies that counter act each other saying it does damage and others that say it doesn't?

Either way taking any huge dose of anything would probably do some minor damage as long as she has no predisposed problems but that will probably all heal and go back to near norm.

I'm sure it's not the first time people took ridiculous doses. I knew a kid that was taking 10-15 rolls a night for months.

he would stutter, zone out, just be retarded. Couple years later he seemed fine.

Why would you give someone who's rolled 2 times a whole gram? You're lucky she's okay, and yeah, I'd hope she'd come out of it in around a week. She'll probably be feeling that one for a long while though.

Molly = Roulette

Did you test it?

So many of these poor kids lookin for a good time dont even know what the fuck they are taking
theres... how many RC's? Shit just the legal ones must stack close to the 1k mark.
Im not assuming your a kid. But its a problem for anyone looking to score a trip in todays market.
i can confidently say that 90% of the people that i have talked to that use the word 'Molly', have
never even heard of "research chemicals", they just assume its pure extacy because thats what
they where told.

FUCK

I took a 700mg dose once thought I was guna die. Started tripping massively and was panicking but unable to understand my panic. Afterwards with good food and plenty of water I was glad to be alive. Chemicals don't make you happy thoughts do, control of your emotions is key and don't do it again. I'd stay away from mdma for a good 6 months. I had panic attacks for about 2-3 months after wards but they slowly disappeared. Hang in and fight it you'll be fine soon.

Taking less than a gram does not make you a lightweight, it makes you a normal person who doesn't want to kill themselves.

some people is are just is liteweights and cant handle they mdma, but i think maybe she has schezofrenia too. a gram is good usually, but not for a metal illnesses

Would some one please sticky a Bullshit thread at the top of the page and place this post first and foremost.

100mg is all anyone should need for their first handful of times using MDMA, especially a smaller female. For most experience users 200mg over the whole night is the sweet spot but even then it varies from user to user. Anything above 300-400mg is not only a waste it is irresponsible, and a very good reason why drugs will never be legalised. 1000mg (1g) is 10 times the accepted recommended dose and should be easily be enough for 4-5 people to have a good time.

Dick sizing with MDMA simply wastes a lot of good chemical and puts poor rookies like this girl at extreme risk

Would some one please sticky a Bullshit thread at the top of the page and place this post first and foremost.

100mg is all anyone should need for their first handful of times using MDMA, especially a smaller female. For most experience users 200mg over the whole night is the sweet spot but even then it varies from user to user. Anything above 300-400mg is not only a waste it is irresponsible, and a very good reason why drugs will never be legalised. 1000mg (1g) is 10 times the accepted recommended dose and should be easily be enough for 4-5 people to have a good time.

Dick sizing with MDMA simply wastes a lot of good chemical and puts poor rookies like this girl at extreme risk

+1. couldn't have said it better.

This is a really good post. I was recently at a festival and was given some mdma by my boyfriend and it turned out to be too much. Coming up was horrible, everyone was in fast forward and I was gurning so much I couldn't talk. Then I blacked out. Apparently I rolled around in the grass in pain, then had freaky nightmares. Haven't had a chance to talk to him about it properly get but I will. After some reasear h I think he gave me 250mg to bomb. (Think he got a gram and split it into 4 bombs for four of us) That's right yeah? Or am I being stupid? Anyway, I have tried it various times before but only in small amounts, bombed it once before, was drunk and didn't feel it. Other times I've sprinkled it in lemonade and had a great time. It had been nearly a year since I'd had it last. He sseemed to not take that, nor the fact that I am a skinny female and he and the other two people he gave it to are 6ft tall bulky males. I don't know whether to be mad at myself or him. His doses are massive when it comes to anything and I think he just forgets sometimes. He seems very sorry. I'm glad I've done some research and can now talk to him while feeling like I know a bit more about it. Think it was too much and too fast. Luckily I was okay by the next day but it hit me hard for a few hours and now I know why!!!!

This is a really good post. I was recently at a festival and was given some mdma by my boyfriend and it turned out to be too much. Coming up was horrible, everyone was in fast forward and I was gurning so much I couldn't talk. Then I blacked out. Apparently I rolled around in the grass in pain, then had freaky nightmares. Haven't had a chance to talk to him about it properly get but I will. After some reasear h I think he gave me 250mg to bomb. (Think he got a gram and split it into 4 bombs for four of us) That's right yeah? Or am I being stupid? Anyway, I have tried it various times before but only in small amounts, bombed it once before, was drunk and didn't feel it. Other times I've sprinkled it in lemonade and had a great time. It had been nearly a year since I'd had it last. He sseemed to not take that, nor the fact that I am a skinny female and he and the other two people he gave it to are 6ft tall bulky males. I don't know whether to be mad at myself or him. His doses are massive when it comes to anything and I think he just forgets sometimes. He seems very sorry. I'm glad I've done some research and can now talk to him while feeling like I know a bit more about it. Think it was too much and too fast. Luckily I was okay by the next day but it hit me hard for a few hours and now I know why!!!!

If you're in England then a 'gram' is never an actual gram. A gram will usually physically weigh about 600-700mg. Even so, if your boyfriend simply eye-ball split it into four, there's no way of knowing how much you actually took. But, it certainly sounds like too much. The best way to enjoy MDMA is to buy one of these and a set of scales. Weigh up doses between 80-120mg and you'll find it far more enjoyable.

She will be fine in time. She shouldn't be surprised if her comedown lasts six months to a year or even longer than that with such an extremely high dose. I took 333mg. dose three months ago and I'm still dealing with some symptoms but they have been getting better slowly. Make sure she eats healthy and exercises and she will feel better in time. Also, make sure she avoids all drugs. No one here can predict when she will feel better because every person is different but she will be fine.

i have a friend who did molly for the 2nd time ever at a rave on saturday night. the first time she did it was a couple of months back. she hardly felt the high but she felt good and the next day she felt completely fine. so this time (12am on sunday but still saturday night), she took 1 gram of molly (her friend forgot to tell her not to eat all the crystals) and she had a blast. after the rave though, she was sill very high but physically beat. she did a couple of crazy things (nothing life threatening just weird) and went home.

at about noon on sunday, the molly was wearing off and all she felt was an after buzz. she quickly realized she was having some sort of episode and it could have possibly been a psychotic breakdown as she was screaming/crying/growling etc etc. she called her gf and she quickly came over. she took her to her house and watched her for a day and she stayed there until the next day. she wanted to make sure that she didnt really mess up her mental health because she would then have to take her to the psych er. she did overdose, but luckily, it wasnt anything that could be dealt with at home.

it's been 3 days and she still has trouble making coherent sentences/cant speak her 2nd language/fuzzy head/cant sleep too well etc. she was wondering how much longer this will be for? she is very tired of life right now and although she has not any suicidal thoughts, she finds that everything is really unbearable (she's down on herself/nothing is making her feel better/time isnt moving fast enough). she would appreciate any advice as she has tried going outside and soaking up sun but seeing people makes her want to go back inside.

Give it a week. Get outside in the sun, soak up some rays, eat some fruit salad and chill out.

So part 1 is solved. She will recover, god knows when, but she will.
Now, for part 2, What on earth was all the people around, including this girl, thinking about, to let this hapen?
If she was so ignorant of drugs, why the hell did anybody handle her 1g of MDMA? Why not give guns to monkeys, then?
If nobody knew how experienced she was, then why the hell (....) again?
If she didn't knew a shit, why didn't she ask?

It seems like anybody had the brain (or even an small part of it) switched on that night