• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

She's coming back after months of no talk?

Kyl

Bluelighter
So basically me and this girl have a lot of history together. We have hung out quite often mainly in the last year or two. Went to festivals together w mutual friends, go to each others houses, smoke weed together, drink together, and enjoy each other's company.

She goes through phases where she breaks up with her girlfriend, yes girlfriend she is bisexual and she'll come to me. She's done this twice. They'll break up, we'll start hanging out and hook up and stay the night together. Last time this happened was in March of this year. She told me she likes me and then said but, and I was like but what? And she said it's nothing and I said well I like you too and we hooked up. This was all in March.

Now as of yesterday and today she has texted me both days and called asking what I was up to trying to hang out with me, you guessed it, she's single again. I hung out with her last night drank a little bit, had small talk, and played video games with her until she eventually passed out which then I left. Tonight, she called asking what I was up to and I said heading into town and she said well I'm out of town and I said what for? To which I got no reply for the rest of the night. So I think this is her trying to get me back to where we were in March, but I guess that's what I would like to happen so in all that's just me wishful thinking.

Let me just mention how I feel about it. Yeah I don't really appreciate the fact that she has been going back to her ex even after we've hooked up but it's something about her that keeps me coming back for more. I really like her and could potentially love her if she let me. She's beyond gorgeous and the competition for her is real. However, she makes it easy for me to get with her. I know we had something in the past that was special but I just don't know what to do about it now.

My questions are:
Should I let it play out as in letting her start all contact or should I reach out to her some? Usually I let her reach out to me.
Is there anything I can do in my situation to get some progress?

What do you guys think?

If you don't reach out to her more than what your doing now, she is going to think that its ok to 'use' you when she needs you. At the moment you really don't know what is going on so reach out, see where it goes, if nothing comes out of it then at least you know where you stand.

If she is interested then she will let her feelings be known.

As she is Bi - is this cycle of leaving her girlfriend for a while, hooking up with you, back to the girlfriend not simply her way of dealing with her needs?

If you don't reach out to her more than what your doing now, she is going to think that its ok to 'use' you when she needs you. At the moment you really don't know what is going on so reach out, see where it goes, if nothing comes out of it then at least you know where you stand.

If she is interested then she will let her feelings be known.

As she is Bi - is this cycle of leaving her girlfriend for a while, hooking up with you, back to the girlfriend not simply her way of dealing with her needs?
Hmmm. I'll probably call her tonight if I don't hear from her all day just to see what's up. Maybe she needs dick who knows. Maybe she wants to try me out again. Or maybe she just doesn't care. I'll figure this out with time.

You can stay friends or acquaintances with this woman but don't expect a deep or close friendship, or a relationship.

I've been friends with people like you described who would be really bad at staying in contact or communication, and basically I either dropped them as friends, or I just let them initiate communication with me, and I just found other people to be friends with and hang out with instead.