• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Shelf life of GHB and storage tips?

I would imagine that the shelf life of GHB would be longer than the time it would take for you to drink or sell all of it. i mean if you were talking about a reasonable amount like lets say a liter that is, idk how long you would have to conceivably store 10l of it.

oh and general advice for storing chemical that you are worried about decomposing is to keep it in a cool dark place like under your sink.

Thankyou. Has anyone got a link to anything thats similar to erowid in information content on storage ?

Thankyou. Has anyone got a link to anything thats similar to erowid in information content on storage ?
Not sure what you mean but there is erowid, psychonaut, here, reddit and other forums. That's it. The internet, like this world, is a small place.

Hey I think the only thing you have to worry abt with GHB isif it were to polyimerise and that's only a worry if you store it for like years or near a source of uv. Also it polymeraseing would harm you it would just mean that you lose some product, and if you are worried then filtering it should get the big pieces of PGHB.