• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

She cheated on me, i said lets do molly

I fuckin thought that you were older like 26 27 that you said you found your soul mate and don't want to let her go.

Man you're just 17. What the fuck is soul mate in your age? You'll find many many soulmates (which you'll think she is but actually she is not) So fuckin leave the girl.

Do not use mdma to repair your relationship.

Because after 1 mdma session, you woke up next to her and trust me the problems are still THERE.
I've to agree to Love_child; be a man for god sake.

While MDMA can be used for therapy it should only be given for such purposes in the right setting and administered by a trained professional. I seriously doubt that a concert would allow the two of you to connect emotionally.

well you guys dont have to treat me like shit.... Im sorry i even asked for help. i shouldnt have even posted this.... Thank for everyone who was polite in answering my question.:/

and i also believe that this relationship can be saved. I still have hope i forgave her and she is on a short leash and it will take a long time for her to regain my trust. thank you all for opinions

Hopefully you will learn in a few years. A girl you need to keep on a "short leash" isn't worth being with. The reason you got so many replies is that people are trying to help you man!

plenty of fish in the sea, no need to stick with one that cheated on you. even if you love her so much, time will heal the pain of loss.

Not trying to put you down at all man. I was 17 and in love once. We are just trying to offer candid advice that I wish I listened to when I was your age.

You cannot come back from cheating, especially if a girl cheated on a guy. It shows her (and the world) that you don't have any respect for yourself and may lead to people walking all over you.

The only one that needs to be able to live with what she did is you. It doesn't matter to me -- and it shouldn't matter to anyone else on this forum -- what you decide. Understand though that she is likely lying and was perfectly aware of what she was doing. People are as faithful as their options, and at the time, she liked the alternative to you. It will certainly happen again. Knowing that, if you still love her, then that's your choice. No one else can give you an answer. Girls always downplay, she remembers, she knows what she did, making out is getting it off her chest but doesn't make her look bad and allows you guys to move forward, she either sucked his dick or phucked him.

brb, living together after 3 months
brb, contemplating letting my cheating gf slide just this once
brb, believing she was actually drunk when she fuked him

Sorry to break it to you, but SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM. they lie, alot. no matter how bad it hurts....dont be a dummy. she betrayed you, which means that it is within her moral compass to do such a deplorable act. shell do it again. all this is not fun to hear, but you need to internalize the fact that she is not a good person. hate the messenger all you want! shes not for you. move on. let her do her thing, theres plenty of fish in the sea bro.
Nicely said :\

My fiancé and mother of 2 kids and best best friend slash druggie buddy cheated on me over us being on a crack rage for 2yrs and got in a fight and she cheated...I forgave her...3yrs later she proved her loyalty to me..and now that we're off the crack, I can see the shit I done that I wouldn't ever do. Now, relationships can be saved from cheating, yes loyalty and betrayal is vital , but I gave the benefit of the doubt...

if you cant trust your partner forget it, will never work simple as. i had these problems but it was my ex who never trusted me and drove insane with the constant questions and accusations it wore me down and i eventually broke up with her. i still loved her and was still hard to get over but i just needed the space, there are times when i still miss her but there getting more rare now. i knew she had trust issues from being hurt in the past and not having good childhood etc but i never cheated on her once i loved her but could not take the stress any longer.

time will heal everything, i went from weeks on end getting smashed to staying in for weeks doing nothing apart from going to work but now for the first time in ages i'm starting to be more stable and just determined to do get things done in my life that i always wanted to. its good when you got a goal to reach then it takes your mind of it all. cut all contact with her and move on.

Everybody here is right man. They just aren't giving the answer you want to hear. I don't think they are trying to be mean to you they are just giving you their experienced opinion. I was in a similar situation as you, she cried, said she didn't fuck him, but she did. I gave her another chance because she was my "soul mate" but she kept doing it because it emboldened her, she knew she could get away with it and she didn't care a bit about me. I married her and ended up divorced less than a year later and filing for bankruptcy. It was a bad life changing experience that pretty much fucked me financially for the rest of my life.

Dude. the problem is that she is too young. MOST people until they reach the age of 30 or so need to go through a period of many multiple partners and random sex. The problems with girls is that they won't admit that to themselves or anybody else, lest they be labeled a slut, so they fold themselves and tell everyone that they are in "relationships" with all these different guys, despite the flings only lasting a month or two. With men, its easier just to go out and fuck a bunch of different girls and not call it a relationship.

Maybe you don't feel like that. maybe you will one day when you get over this chick. I really don't see many relationships end up lasting unless both partners have gone through their sexual rampages and gotten it out of their system and become 30 yrs old.

my advice is forget about her, you will find love again. No girl that cheats on you like that is worth keeping, SHE IS NOT READY for love. she just isn't plain and simple.

MDMA isn't going to solve anything. It only works when the relationship is the REAL DEAL to begin with, and just makes the love feel more intense. but its not a fix

Dude. the problem is that she is too young. MOST people until they reach the age of 30 or so need to go through a period of many multiple partners and random sex. The problems with girls is that they won't admit that to themselves or anybody else, lest they be labeled a slut, so they fold themselves and tell everyone that they are in "relationships" with all these different guys, despite the flings only lasting a month or two. With men, its easier just to go out and fuck a bunch of different girls and not call it a relationship.

Maybe you don't feel like that. maybe you will one day when you get over this chick. I really don't see many relationships end up lasting unless both partners have gone through their sexual rampages and gotten it out of their system and become 30 yrs old.

my advice is forget about her, you will find love again. No girl that cheats on you like that is worth keeping, SHE IS NOT READY for love. she just isn't plain and simple.

MDMA isn't going to solve anything. It only works when the relationship is the REAL DEAL to begin with, and just makes the love feel more intense. but its not a fix

True.. every longterm couple under 30 I've known either ended with cheating or they had an "open" relationship, swingers etc.

OP, I don't think people were trying to be mean, necessarily. It sucks, but it is quite possible that she lied and is having relations with other men. I'm ten years older than you, and pretty much "fall in love" every few months... In a big city, there is a lot of bs. Girls and guys are both liars. People want to protect their own ego and self interest and so they will say anything to save face. I was 21 and I thought I was in love with this girl... turned out I wasn't. I was on and off with someone at 22-23 and she was a total bitch. I thought I'd be alone forever, without her... or it was my "one shot at happiness". It wasn't. I could have saved myself from prolonged unhappiness, by getting rid of her sooner. She lied to me, the day we met.

Many people lie... but there are errors of commission and errors of omission. Lying to manipulate someone into feeling for you, to protect your ego... is not good, especially in dating. She may not be worth your time. It hurts, but it will make you stronger. You're 17, focus on you and your success. Women come and go... maximize your ability to replace them. Until you find the one.

I agree, 17 is way too young to get on the co-dependency wagon. It is a bitch of a ride and you will end up even more insecure and miserable as the years go and drug use will only get more rampant, until you are comfortable with your inner self you shouldn't be in any relationship

Test yourself , deep down does your true gut tell you that you can live without her ad still function ? I say this out of experience . Just make sure you know you are worth it without her and know your life is awesome even without her,..

All sound advice here! Keep in mind that coming down from MDMA with all these insecurities and whatnot will be absolute hell.

I remember when I the come-down (and the week after) I had a big night on MDMA, and my very recently ex-girlfriend started giving me shit. I struggled to handle it.

Basically, throw her in the trash, it is where she belongs!