• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Shaving cock and balls entirely bald

I just shaved my cock balls and ass this morning. I love the way they feel. Smooth as a babies front.

Don't use shaving cream forever, it will eventually cause your skin to dry out.
Once you are bald try using a body milk for daily shaving.

When I first shaved my balls I was shit scared of putting something so sharp close to my family jewels, now it's just like shaving my face. I don't use shaving gel tho I just use hot water from the shower and shower gel. The itchiness when it grows back can be annoying but you get used to it.

I have shaved my cock, balls and surrounding area for many years with no problems no itchiness no ingrowing hairs. But for the first few months I did have problems with a really bad rash, that itched like hell. I got around it by only shaving once a fortnight for about a month then slowly bought it down to once a week, now I can shave every day, but on average I shave every two days, I like to keep it smooth.

I shave my balls smooth and trim very closly above the penis. I shave the shaft as well. I use a 3 blade razor with shaving cream twice a week in the shower. My wife likes it this way.

Have to admit, I got a good laugh out of that first post.

I do shave and then let it go til my girlfriend yells at me. Only itched the first time I did it but bad enough that I didn't try again until 10 or so years later.