L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Shaving cock and balls entirely bald

jones-in_J

Bluelighter
I have learned that itchiness from completely shaving cock and balls with a straight razor can be avoided completely by using a shit ton of shaving cream and think more guys should try it and there woman would appreciate it

Also i wanted to use my 1000th post to inform you all that i just shaved mine a couple hours ago. Smooth as a babys bottom

Youre fucking welcome

:)

Shit i shouod have done the cool shades smiley too

Cuz now that im all clean shaven its the only thing im gonna wear around

Besides my birthday suit

I stopped shaving under my balls cuz I noticed that it gets more sweaty. A lot more sweaty and then it smells bad. But I shave ontop

I stopped shaving under my balls cuz I noticed that it gets more sweaty. A lot more sweaty and then it smells bad. But I shave ontop

Yea right! When you let that shit get all hairy is when it gets sweatier and smells worse. Youre outta your mind

I admire men who shave down there, especially since it's so sensitive.

See tude appreciates my freshly shaven package

Now if i can continue staying off heroin long enough to get my sex drive back naybe ill care to put it to use

Who am i kiddingi im ready to dust.'er off after a year of non use come on down

Hahaha

Actually it is easier to wipe the urine from my scrotum. But thats only there cuz it leaks thru a previous piercing that i rarely wear jewlrey in. Speaking of which i may post a pic of it soon just for you and your curioisty of my dick size busty

Someone link me to the nudie thread i cant find one except the old archived ones u cant post in. I just took pics of my cock. At work. Just to shut busty up

I think i should be employee of the year. And get the fucking special employee of the year front row parking at my job for my great work today

Pros - Day 1-3 its great, the ladies love it, feels nicer to both parties and looks cool.
Cons - Day 4-20 its itchy, needs to be maintained or you have a 5:00 Dick Shadow, and how far to the ass-crack do you go?

Im a fan of thinning it out tho.... a 1-2 electric on the top, around the twins.

Trimming is more sufficient because there is no itching or ingrown hair.

I like the feeling of having my balls and cock freshly shaven, but yeah, when it starts to grow back it's a bitch and I am too lazy to shave it daily. So I just trim and shave it for special occasions only.

trim around penis, veet the rest until the crack, trim the ass.
Careful with the veet though, some people really can't stand it.

Let's discuss what it's like to be a pubic hair.
I'll haiku it:

I am long and thick, for a hair at least.
I sometimes smell like Swiss cheese if you don't wash me.8o
I live in a forest of all my friends.
I love slam-dancing the best.

I use veet hair removal cream on my hairy cucumber, my point purse and the birds nest that's grown around my corn chute! Dam I love that burn! -_-
Alternatively, if I'm with a girl and she doesn't have the common decency to shave her meat flaps I don't hesitate to grab a can of deodorant and a lighter and 'redneck' torch that shit off!