• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

This is what i tagged,

bWHZprx.jpg

Deidra-Tower-zoom.png

A zoom in to show more details ...

I also added some structural steel support to the Tower Base.

Edited to add:
I just noticed the kind responses I received for my previous post. I appreciate your smiles.

These screenies are from a free game I'm making. It helps me stay un-crazy (if that's the right word) I also do work for hire but this is my "Pet Sounds" effort, if you will.
If anyone has a sorta gaming PC and want's to try it out let me know.

Last edited:
Holy Wow That's good !!!!!!!! @lonelyDude
thanx @hylite
and thanx for putting up right I dont really like putting picture up on services but that one can go hence me putting it up here.

I love colour pencils the smell and the feel working with paper I find to be far better than when I use a stylus.

so it looks to be a resolution thing your at 490x653 I was much bigger than this even when I had shrunk it down.

I have left the link to the high res picture if you wish to zoom in on it.

Deidra-Tower-zoom.png

A zoom in to show more details ...

I also added some structural steel support to the Tower Base.

Edited to add:
I just noticed the kind responses I received for my previous post. I appreciate your smiles.

These screenies are from a free game I'm making. It helps me stay un-crazy (if that's the right word) I also do work for hire but this is my "Pet Sounds" effort, if you will.
If anyone has a sorta gaming PC and want's to try it out let me know.
I missed this :)

what did you model that in .... blender ?

great job.

game ?

what engine ?

way cool.

im on intel hd so probably wont hold up to the polys if there are a lot of them.

I missed this :)

what did you model that in .... blender ?

great job.

game ?

what engine ?

way cool.

im on intel hd so probably wont hold up to the polys if there are a lot of them.
Modeled in Blender
Rendered in Unreal Engine. I get about 60 fps but it's totally un-optimized at this point.
Yeah, it's a pretty hefty game poly-wise.

I have yet to try an engine for 3d.

still trying to get the solid language skills to be like a second skin.

were did you learn to do this :)

I was a programmer for USAF/Lockheed Martin then worked for a large German Medical Imaging Engineering firm developing software for MRI/CT Scanners and Nuclear Medicine.
My first job out of USAF was Midway Games in Franklin Park back in the 70's. I got the job because I was fixing pinball machines at a bar where the Honchos at Williams/Midway hung out and I impressed them with my ability to troubleshoot and fix them without schematics. LOL.

But you can learn a lot from just watching YouTube vids ;)