• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

154788_10150330748125173_588820172_15884996_3597572_n.jpg

doof art ^^

45953_464178092641_642602641_6713647_2286998_n.jpg

legal wall ^^

hell yeahhh dude - loving this shit, still never tripped a drawn yet - good idea it looks like. <3

Forgot to send you some links a while back. PM'ing later.

There is some pretty fucking impressive work on here! I wish I could create visual art but instead I am a writer... guess that's just the way it was meant to be
:)

hell yeahhh dude - loving this shit, still never tripped a drawn yet - good idea it looks like. <3

Forgot to send you some links a while back. PM'ing later.

muahah, i was straight when i done that. but from past experiences tripping and drawing produce some of the coolest works.
pm me yo! :)

Awesome work TAOW and ek!! :)

Laika- I've been thinking about getting into wrapping sea glass and stones and things-I like your stuff- Did you find it difficult to get into?

Man that is beautiful! And I love your LSDan doof art. Nice work :) <3

taow you are extremely talented, I had no idea you could draw like that! Amazing <3

you like n3o ? =D Thanks , means a lot. I don't have many talents lol.

^^ Pretty!! That is so cool that you find all of that at the beach :)

^^ wicked!
i say this every time i come across your posts,
but shiiiit man. shiiiiiit!! extremely good stuff!

I paint! My favourite style is pointillism.
This is a self-portrait:
Oil on canvas, 30"x60"
tumblr_lcua2xR5tP1qfp7kdo1_500.jpg

Another self portrait (in charcoal, 30"x60")
self_portrait_by_vacuolatetuna.jpg

I painted this on acid (it took me about 4 hours to remember how to paint, haha)
Acrylic on canvas, 9"x12"
tumblr_lcu92ylIQA1qfp7kdo1_500.jpg

I painted this on shrooms + MDMA:
Acrylic on canvas, 18"x24" (Based on "The Pandorica Opens" from Doctor Who, if you're geeky enough to recognize it...)
tumblr_lcu9ukYUUL1qfp7kdo1_500.jpg

I painted this on Adderall:
Acrylic on canvas, 20"x20"
tumblr_lcvkge7gfW1qfp7kdo1_500.jpg

As you can see, I need drugs to create the patience to do this stuff, haha.

If you like my work, please check out my Zazzle store where you can get all kinds of posters, mugs, T-shirts, shoes, Iphone cases, whatever with my work printed on it!

Or visit my new website: Alizey Khan Fine Art

Last edited:
I am not very creative but I made a bust of my bust.

63975_468715336818_553896818_5820490_1929603_n.jpg

muahah, i was straight when i done that. but from past experiences tripping and drawing produce some of the coolest works.
pm me yo! :)

It's been quite some time since I've had full confidence in my abilities (or maybe I'm lacking the creative drive :(), but what you said rings true with me as well. This is an OLD piece I did years ago while on AMT, but It's still, to this day, one of my favorites I've ever done.

An example of a drawing done while tripping.

24350selfportrait.jpg

Also... a LOT of cool stuff in this thread since the last time I've checked it out! Bluelight STILL has so many talented people!!!

I am in awe of the last few posts 8o

Vacuolate Tuna your work is incredible. When I get some spare change lying around I might just get something printed of your off Zazzle!

justsomeguy that first one you posted is mind-blowing. How long did that take you?

ryan I love your style :)

<3 Thanks n3o! I need to get my ass in gear though. I've had too many distractions and I think it's diluting my creativity. :( I've got promises to fulfill and shit that I just plain want to create to add to a portfolio, etc. Drawing doesn't seem to come as easy as it used to... not that it was ever "easy" per se, but nowadays it just seems like SUCH a challenge! :\

Also... not that he doesn't already know, but I am absolutely infatuated with jsg's style and works! It's VERY unique and so fun to stare at for lengthy periods of time.