• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and saw a gig last night with my partner and her Dad. It was a small venue, with about 60 people. Great music. My girlfriend took me home early so I wouldn't drink too much, as excited as I was and all. I just saw her Dad, who got home several hours after us; he has a hangover, I dont :D

Went and saw a gig last night with my partner and her Dad. It was a small venue, with about 60 people. Great music. My girlfriend took me home early so I wouldn't drink too much, as excited as I was and all. I just saw her Dad, who got home several hours after us; he has a hangover, I dont :D

I never get hangover lol, must be my genes.

Thankfully I don't get headaches either.

-

Im bout to make myself something to eat and exercise a little more.

Lol nice! Kudos to your girl! She seems amazing by the sounds of it

Nice! Have fun MS

Somethin positive still enjoying a long weekend

Thanks I'm looking forward to it.

Something positive for today... It's Sunday and I have nothing to do but relax, drink good coffee, and read a good book.

It's my son's birthday today. He is 26! I don't really know how I got lucky enough to have been given two sons that each have just blown my mind by who they are. This son is one of the kindest and most empathetic people I know. He is a keen observer and that's always been his style since he was a baby. He is incredibly hard working and yet he knows how to relax and have a great time with people or by himself. He is passionate about social justice and individual rights, taking care of the planet and of his fellow human beings and animals. I just look at him sometime and can't believe that he's my sweet little kid grown up into a person I would be friends with even if we were not related.

Happy Birthday, Mr T! May your life be long and full of adventure and love. <3

It's my son's birthday today. He is 26! I don't really know how I got lucky enough to have been given two sons that each have just blown my mind by who they are. This son is one of the kindest and most empathetic people I know. He is a keen observer and that's always been his style since he was a baby. He is incredibly hard working and yet he knows how to relax and have a great time with people or by himself. He is passionate about social justice and individual rights, taking care of the planet and of his fellow human beings and animals. I just look at him sometime and can't believe that he's my sweet little kid grown up into a person I would be friends with even if we were not related.

Happy Birthday, Mr T! May your life be long and full of adventure and love. <3

Hope he has a good Birthday xxxx

I finally found the boots I have been searching for.. for 2 months now! Plus I got a buncha new work tops, two super cute shirts for my little "vacation" this weekend, and a purse that was marked down from $180 to $49.99! I know, materialistic, sorry. But it made me happy.

ive been walking on clouds today bcus i had a good parting and good closure with a girl i had an unhealthy level of attraction/infatuation for, for a long while

shes leaving my state for 2 yrs, but now we can leave on good terms and keep in contact over phone and letters in a positive way hopefully

^ that's cool mysterie

Its a monday but I'm off today. Not a big fan of mondays when ya have to work

Good communication at work, fulfilling relationships, feeling satisfied

I finally found the boots I have been searching for.. for 2 months now! Plus I got a buncha new work tops, two super cute shirts for my little "vacation" this weekend, and a purse that was marked down from $180 to $49.99! I know, materialistic, sorry. But it made me happy.

Yes but it's so much fun :D

Very stressful day at work, I spent the morning desperately trying to catch up as I've been doing stuff out of the office for a couple of days. The afternoon from 1pm to 5:30 was spent in a very confrontational meeting with a supplier about money and stuff. At work people think I do this stuff with ease, my bosses comment today was ' you sure didn’t take any prisoners' but I'm left feeling wound up and frustrated.

'where is the positive ?' I hear you shout

I got home to find out my daughter one 1st prize for writing a poem about positivity ....now that in genuinely important :D

Very stressful day at work, I spent the morning desperately trying to catch up as I've been doing stuff out of the office for a couple of days. The afternoon from 1pm to 5:30 was spent in a very confrontational meeting with a supplier about money and stuff. At work people think I do this stuff with ease, my bosses comment today was ' you sure didn’t take any prisoners' but I'm left feeling wound up and frustrated.

'where is the positive ?' I hear you shout

I got home to find out my daughter one 1st prize for writing a poem about positivity ....now that in genuinely important :D

Awh that's ace about your daughter. I bet you were so very proud of her. Mind you I can't imagine you "take no prisoners" you always come across as positive and understanding but I guess you do what you need to do for your job...n to survive. I envy you I can't deal with confrontation AT ALL I just burst into tears or walk off... or agree with everyone to keep them happy (but am working on that)...

Positive things... saw doctors about pain, got some gell that appears to be working.
It actually didn't rain today (shock, horror, the sun actually popped up!)
Had a nice 30 minute walk...
Bought some chocolate (maltesers) n HAVEN'T ate them!

That's four things... not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.