Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

A good day at last, I've got things sorted with work, my new boss even came out to visit me at the house and I feel we have agreed some stuff I can get done and he has agreed to get a load people, off my back whilst I recuperate from this last operation. I let this run far to long and got myself in quite a bad mental state with it all, so glad I contacted someone in our HR department and let them know what was going on.

I been on a roll so rang up our phone /TV/ Internet provider, told them all they had done for us in 4 years was raise the bills and it was about time they gave a little back or I'd take my business elsewhere, I was polite but firm, I don't do shouting and swearing at people.

I got upgraded internet 50MB, upgraded cable TV box and the old one to be cabled up into the bedroom and about 15% off the monthly payment, I'm stuck at the house so they are coming out on Friday to install all the new stuff, got them down from £49.99 to £15 for the install, I think I could have pushed for getting the install for free but thought I'd give the guy a break :D

What is this they are playing??? Dude is getting worked

Fucking SNOOKER!

What you are watching there is the fastest maximum break. The way it works is that red balls are worth one, the coloured balls two through seven (black being seven). You have to pot a red, and if you do you can go for a colour, get that and it's back to red (with the colour being respotted)....repeat. A 'break' is the amount you pot in one go at the table, with the maximum obviously being all the reds followed by a black after each. After all the reds are gone you have to pot the colours in order of value. That's the fastest it's ever been done.

The guy is probably the most naturally talented player to ever grace the earth, but he's also got some pretty major mental issues that have held him back. Despite that he has been world champion numerous times (although it's only really the English and Chinese that play). Didn't know you didn't have it in America though. The table's about twice the size of a pool table, the balls are smaller and the pockets about half the size of a 9ball table.

Another day and I'm still experiencing this feeling of slightly teary happiness, for I've now concluded that's what it is .

Maybe this time I've spent on my own in the house whilst recuperating from this latest op has coincided with a few other positive things that have happened these last few months, I'm not going to start over thinking it.

I'm hopeful I can build on these 'green shoots' but I've not felt so positive in so, so long <3:)

I'm about to go and have curry cooked for me by a genuine brown person I haven't seen in a couple of years. Looking forward to it.

Work's almost over! :) And I'm going to talk to my mom later.

I have today off.. BF has a job now so it's not just me pulling the weight.. Huge burden lifted there. Another plus is he has the evening and tomorrow off so we get the evening to ourselves :).

Yay :) I know he was really wanting a job and I already congratulated him on it.

i wrote a full page of dreams in my notebook this morn, gd progress on my quest for lucidity

i made a kefir + cacao powder + peanut butter smoothie last night because they all have properties that increase dream vividness and it tastes bomb aswell

That's great, I've been meaning to keep a dream journal but I keep not starting it. I took a flood dose of ibogaine to cure opiate addiction 2 months ago, and it worked, and the experience was basically dreaming awake or asleep for 3 days. Ever since then I have been having very intense dreams most nights, but I keep forgetting them because I get up right away and start my day.

I went to the store and bought a bunch of bad shit, so now I have awful(ly good tasting) stuff to eat. And I got another loaf of bread and some cheese to make another EPIC TUNA SANDWICH!

Mmmm french bread sliced long ways, toast it, drain tuna cans, mix tuna+mayo+yellow onion+ground black pepper. Heat that up a little after spreading over the bread , throw American cheese over it (kraft not in individual wrappings is best). I eat it like this, if you let one of the halves sit for a few hours it gets this soft gooey texture which is still awesome. You can add lettuce or other sauces to it after you melt the cheese or when you're mixing the tuna.

ya the trick is to lay completely still when you wake up and try recall your dreams, could take 5-10 minutes, then when its in your head, write it down as fast as you can (bullet points for key words if its slipping away) in a journal that has a pen with it on a stool or w/e next to your bed

it takes a while to get the habit going though, also helps to repeat to yourself before you fall asleep "i will remember my dreams in the morning"

I took a flood dose of ibogaine to cure opiate addiction 2 months ago, and it worked, and the experience was basically dreaming awake or asleep for 3 days. Ever since then I have been having very intense dreams most nights, but I keep forgetting them because I get up right away and start my day.

Dude, congratulations for sure! Do you have a thread somewhere? I just wanted to know if there were any PAWS?

Yeah, if you don't write them down (and for sure if you go back) they're usually gone forever. Sometimes I'll think they're gone completely, and later that day I'll remember pieces of that dream. But the only for sure way is to write them down. I have a couple saved on my computer that I would never have remembered if I hadn't typed them out, and for a few I had a hard copy so I didn't have to leave my bed - I just need to find what I did with the darn thing.

I was instinctively going over the ibogaine dreams every time I came back to reality for a period of time, and then after the 3 days I thought about them constantly, so that makes sense to me. For that I started writing on the 9th day afterwards but they were super solidly in my head by then. I guess my problem is I stop thinking about my dreams usually. They're not that clear when I wake up, usually I have a clear moment in the shower or something, but I have never tried to lay there and actively remember right when I wake up. Thanks for that. :)

Dude, congratulations for sure! Do you have a thread somewhere? I just wanted to know if there were any PAWS?

Yeah man, I wrote the Internet's longest trip report (I don't know for sure but it probably really is), it's in Trip Reports (here) and also on Erowid now.

It feels like a miracle, my behavior has changed so much, not just in quitting opiates but in living healthy. I've been working out 5 days a week since then and eating really well, and working a lot more toward my goals. I'm in shape finally, it feels amazing. :)

Oh, and no PAWS. I messed up a little in the few days afterwards, I re-entered the world too soon and took kratom a few times plus a bunch of methylone and stuff. Then I took a follow-up dose (much smaller) and after that it all came together. I did have to deal with low-grade lingering withdrawal from kratom for a week, but I didn't care, I felt happy all the time. After that I just felt like I had never been addicted to opiates for 10 years. I feel some of the best I've ever felt in my life, and it's only been 2 months, and I've been feeling this way for a month or more. So no, no PAWS for me. :)

Last edited: