Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I packed my bags for the rehab/treatment facility I'm leaving to tomorrow. Nervous and slightly full of hope.

Rebel I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you can communicate with us from there but if not we await your return!<3

Saw an American Goldfinch pair at my feeder today--soooooo gorgeous!

Logged on to see I am now a moderator here. :)

Also, I felt super low this weekend but I feel better today so that's good.

Woke up just in time to see my room fill up with the sunrise rainbows that my little crystal lamp in the window makes in the morning. I usually sleep past it. Pretty magical to see all those intense little whole spectrum bands of light trembling on all the surfaces of the room.:)

Nothing excites me more than travel. My husband got my little carry on down and even though this is going to be a ridiculous trip (broken leg, 8+ hours of flying for two days on east coast, bad weather warnings from NY connection point etc) the sight of my trusty little suitcase never fails to put a smile on my face. I love my "nest", my little garden and my little house and my neighborhood and my town but if I could, I would spend all my time wandering the world.

I just learned that Allegiant is offering flights from my little local airport to Denver for $55-$85 each direction twice every week. I'm pumped because I visited some of my old college friends there with my girlfriend and then we went camping/AirBnBing around on our own and it was awesome... and those are really cheap flights, cheap enough that I'd go more often.

My Aunty is coming in from Boston and has to leave a day early because of the monstrous Nor'easter hitting Monday. Careful flying out there guys and take care of that leg HerbyJ !

OT: I met a new friend across the street from my parents house today.

(he's a hugger)

^What a cutie!!

My son entertained me on the long flight with endless adorable dog videos. I think he is trying to wear me down to get a dog. Not going to work, though. I know exactly why I don't have one. I like to travel and I cannot stand leaving a dog!

Wow that has to be one of the cutest doggie pictures I've ever seen.

We have had three days of rain in a row. That may seem like nothing for other parts of the country but for northern California it is at least a small sip for our thirsty land.

Took my car out today, ran it fast on the street. Called it a day. Smoked bongs, did a lots of sqwaats and eat food.

Had crippling depression for a few years, one symptom of which is an insanely filthy house.

This morning I willed myself to start on cleaning a room and install a ton of wall shelves to reduce clutter. It's only a tiny sliver of progress but it's more than I've done in months.

^^ Nice! The first step can be the hardest. The more you do, the easier it gets. My house was filthy and very cluttered for years when I was with my ex, and it took me a couple of years to really get through it all but these days my house looks great and I got rid of a bunch of stuff too. I have one cluttered closet still but it's because it's a bunch of my ex's stuff, she won't come get it and she kind of had a mental breakdown so I feel bad about just throwing it away.

Thanks. Literally nobody's been in my house except me in the 4 years I've lived here, which means on top of depression no motivation to have it clean. But I don't want to go on SSRIs until the bitter end. I've read studies about disassociates being effective so that's next on the agenda.

The rain continues (yay! We are up to 40% of normal), I am one day closer to getting this frigging cast off and my wisteria vine is about to bloom.