Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Today it was 60 and sunny in Jan in the northeast USA , that def does not suck ! Walked my mountain dog around the development and straightened up my yard , being outside always cheers me up :)

Despite feeling pressing anixety and odd, uncomfortable vertigo the last few days, today was good. I got outside and met a friend, went for a run, and got some household chores done. The fresh air I got was absolutely crucial. It's amazing how much better it made me feel.

2 days off now. Going to the doctor for the first time in 4 years.

Not so bright I broke my darn tooth.

Basically almost ruined my life last night, but nothing short of a miracle saved me. Pretty sure I used up all my universal karma in one quick moment, and I do NOT take that for granted.

^ yo, that sounds wild af . maybe you'll share the story one day...

i'm glad you still with us. lovely day o shit it's 12:22 2/2/2018 l lotta twos. rad day just keeps get radder. fresh af bout to go see a movie and finish katy perry remix later ;) have a good day all!

Basically almost ruined my life last night, but nothing short of a mWhat??iracle saved me. Pretty sure I used up all my universal karma in one quick moment, and I do NOT take that for granted.

What?? Hope all is well now.

Something positive about my day..I have been trying to teach my amazon parrot a certain song and today she finally sang it ! My pets in general always brighten my day , pure souls they have :)

Something positive about my day..I have been trying to teach my amazon parrot a certain song and today she finally sang it ! My pets in general always brighten my day , pure souls they have :)

That'sawesome, it takes a huge time commitment, patience and persistence to teach a bird a song. Congrats to the both of you!

We had a parrot when I was growing up in West Africa that picked up my mother's smoker's cough, me whining at my sister and my dad's carpool ride, complete with tires on gravel and the exact horn of his friend's car. Our efforts to teach him what we wanted him to say did not go as well.=D

We had a parrot when I was growing up in West Africa that picked up my mother's smoker's cough, me whining at my sister and my dad's carpool ride, complete with tires on gravel and the exact horn of his friend's car. Our efforts to teach him what we wanted him to say did not go as well.=D

Was it an African Grey?

That is so funny ! I have only had this Amazon a few months and she was with an old lady for 34 years and she grunts and groans, has a witch laugh and says her back hurts, just like a old lady haha. I also have a double yellow head amazon but she only whistles ; the yellow nape that sounds like a old lady has a huge vocabulary. The yellow naped are only second behind the African greys for talking ability . A great book about one of the smartest African greys is called ; Alex and me , I highly recommend , great book .
** Herbie I read through your sons shrine and cried so many tears, you are a great writer and that whole thread is such a beautiful tribute ! You are such a asset to this community :)

It's not nice to call herby hernia.=D

I've been in a decent mood today, despite the migraine. Not so doom and gloom.

Me too, ive been pretty lost since september, todays the first day in months I've felt some semblance of normalcy.