Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I think it will reach the max $21k sooner than I had thought. When that happens I presume the value should increase even more.

I’m alive.

I’ve been on Bluelight 15 years.

Haven’t visited in many months. I wanted to see if anyone died. SURPRISE no one I know died!

Shit, for me? Just got a DWI, going to rock n roll shows like it’s a career, new job where I sit in an empty office all day. Haven’t touched anything hard in months.

Gonna hafta do the rehab thing again but yeah.

Skip meals and cold showers and maybe you too can be alive in 15 years. I’ll check back in a few months. It’s pretty simple. Try not to die. OK?

Hey Boup!<3 It's been a while! Glad to see you alive and kickin. The shows sound good but sitting in an empty office all day sounds hard even if they do pay you to do it. Is the rehab for alcohol?

Woke up, saw the sunrise, took care of the animals and myself. So much accomplished and now I can just relax for a moment....

Happy holidays from me to you :) <3

Last edited:
^Dawn starts are pretty special ;) <3

This Legend. Delighted for her - skills and humilty - Such a noble sportswoman, changing sport.

Last edited:
Went to 'Sankta' Lucia Celebration yesterday. There was this great group of children singing so beautifully. It makes me feel so peaceful with myself and with others.

I don't think the outfit would work in US though. The boys still have to use this long pointed white hat, all vests in white.

^hehe MAY be misconstrued.=D

Sounds lovely though!

*disclaimer

The video of a white woman( professional boxer) in a fight with a woman of colour (professional boxer) has no bearing on any race bollocks- as my culture and my own personal views arent myred in bullshit racial tensions, that are politically motivated ( or need to be censored for politically motivated divisions). I come from a nation that was colonised and we dont undermine people - weve got that fight from oppression in our DNA ( albeit Im not a nationalist as technically, I hate everyone, so that would be hypocritical of me ;), but i will celebrate the good in my environment when warranted imho)I dont pc things as it's patronising to everyone - Our cops dont beat up black Irish kids (or refugees etc - we got our assholes but generally and luckily the culture has always valued non-egocentricity ( although its changing somewhat with generations and excesively aggressive marketing, unfortunately) - cause people would kill them, if they did.

- just putting that out there ;)

Last edited:
I’m alive.

I’ve been on Bluelight 15 years.

Haven’t visited in many months. I wanted to see if anyone died. SURPRISE no one I know died!

Shit, for me? Just got a DWI, going to rock n roll shows like it’s a career, new job where I sit in an empty office all day. Haven’t touched anything hard in months.

Gonna hafta do the rehab thing again but yeah.

Skip meals and cold showers and maybe you too can be alive in 15 years. I’ll check back in a few months. It’s pretty simple. Try not to die. OK?

Look after yourself, mate. Keep your head up and get the best out of what you can <3

The video of a white woman( professional boxer) in a fight with a woman of colour (professional boxer) has no bearing on any race bollocks- as my culture and my own personal views arent myred in bullshit racial tensions, that are politically motivated ( or need to be censored for politically motivated divisions). I come from a nation that was colonised and we dont undermine people - weve got that fight from oppression in our DNA ( albeit Im not a nationalist as technically, I hate everyone, so that would be hypocritical of me ;), but i will celebrate the good in my environment when warranted imho)I dont pc things as it's patronising to everyone - Our cops dont beat up black Irish kids (or refugees etc - we got our assholes but generally and luckily the culture has always valued non-egocentricity ( although its changing somewhat with generations and excesively aggressive marketing, unfortunately) - cause people would kill them, if they did.
I think I know what you mean. And you don't have to be a nationalist to feel that, it seems balanced. And it doesn't seem hypocritical to me. Human beings are still very native in general. We still kill each other, elect idiots and give them power. So much corruption and discrimination..

^ for sure.

We are animals and we're predatory in nature - the only thing to fear is people who deny that or, worship it - as they have never faced that in themselves and do not know how to creatively deal with it, evolution is not denial, or repression but creativity of meaning ( and or/meaning in action through social action/change/dynamic, from and through the paradox ( the burden of human existence), imo.

The fact that people are more conscious now of how animals have been mistreated is such a wonderful introduction into understanding ourselves and respecting, our neuroligical make-up and sensitivity as fallable beings ( the fact that it is being fetishised is unfortunate but again, people get easily hearded into categories by ideologies and not genuine meaning and impetus for change - this is a great marketing tool to stunt the realisation for people to acknowledge the essence of human rights). Anyhoo...political power, will always be shunted through their dependence on the financial system - which is erratic ( its gambling, after all). - which is pleasurable, as it makes clear that their dependency is no different to any addict.=D
Truth is the great leveller.
Here's something.

Last edited:
Having a hard time coming up with something.
I guess my sister breaking up with her dick boyfriend this morning is good although I can tell she's going to struggle.
And although not today, I went on a hike in the woods on Monday which was the best thing to happen to me this week. Being strung out all the time makes it hard to get outside so it was really real nice

had a good swim, playing with this idea that happiness comes from seeing the good in things. i think so often i dwell on things i dont like or whats missing, its been nice to stumble upon this reminder.

yuppers

“Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself in your way of thinking.”
? Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

^ Indeed.

It's Friday so things are pretty perfect to me right now. :)

I have a new friend from Turkey! I don't know why but Turkey fascinates me so much. I am so happy to have met her because she is thrilled that I try my hard-won Turkish vocabulary on her and not only does she not laugh, she helps me with pronunciation. I just hope I don't drive her crazy with all my questions.=D

Friends from other cultures are the best. Had a French friend back in high school, also hit it off pretty well with a Danish girl a couple years back.

Ot:Slept pretty decent last night

^ Yes me too! Sleeping well once gives the desired energy to do what I must with pleasure.

I love waking up rested. I am okay today despite of feeling confused about my father’s terminal stage of his life. He’s dying but he acts as if he wasn’t. He’s optimistic, maybe in denial but I’m finally coming to terms with him. A good friend of mine said that it was very important that we settle our diferences now rather than later. He’s an old and stubborn Swedish man. Deep inside I think he wants to die there, but that’s not realistic now. I hope he finds peace and accept he’s very sick. I’m greatful my friend told me to say good bye.