Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I am super busy these days, although I totally disliked having to work during the weekend but I am glad I am catching up.

i started searching for roomshare's online today and found a place that felt homely and like i would want to live there. the girl said i can take a look on saturday, i don't want to get my hopes up but i would love if this works out. i can't live with my parents and be active with my dreams at this point is my sense, fingers crossed.

^Hey Joe, how it going?<3

I feel inspired by being in Mexico again. I used to travel there (think I've been to all but two states) a lot in my twenties. I had not been back in 40 years! Anyway, went for my niece's wedding and decided to go back on my own to one of the cities I always loved way back when-Oaxaca. Fell in love with it all over again.:)

Hi herbavore. I'm well, taking it one day at a time... hopeful for the future.

That's rad as heck you're in Mexico, solo travelling. Reading wiki on Oaxaca, lots of history, things to do... hope you get to enjoy the beach.

Enjoy your day

*you are so darn awesome btw :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to this weekend. I am pretty happy as I now work with my phones on and I didn’t realize how much better it gets once you add music to your work. :)

Looking forward to this weekend. I am pretty happy as I now work with my phones on and I didn’t realize how much better it gets once you add music to your work. :)

I got an underwater nano ipod for swimming laps and it has made quite a difference for me. I used to hate swimming (so hard to do repetitive things for the ADD brain8)) because I would get bored by the second lap--even though I knew that if I stuck with it I would get the endorphin rush along with all the other long term benefits. Having Paul Simon's whole album to swim to made the time fly by.

18 days clean from heroin. I realized my purpose in life recently. Every moment has resulted in a confluence of events that have prepared me indirectly and surreptitiously to be the best hardcore music guitarist I could ever possibly be. So I am going for it. I'm going to start my own band and practice for hours and hours on end every day. It has been physically exhausting getting used to the practice, considering the type of music I play. A one hour session leaves me soaked in sweat and laying down for an hour and I do that 4 times a day, with no exceptions. That number of hours will go up over time. I had a crazy realization about what I want out of life, and I am certain I can get to where I want to be.

Feeling great today, had an interesting evaluation and will probably get my step increase by January.

Chicken breasts were on sale today for 2 bucks a pound so I had to get me 10 pounds. Now time to freeze some for later.

Thankful and happy to be part of Bluelight. This place has saved my life, now I can see things clearly! :)

I totally agree with you there Erikmen,bluelight has saved my ass,more times then once. When things were going to shit in 'real life' i had no one in person to talk with about my troubles, bluelight was there, and i am grateful that today i have people on here that i can call my friends.

Well, besides the weather,today has been a really good day so far. I am meeting with my sponsor tonight to go over my 4th step,and later telling my story at a really popular meeting, i am really excited because i feel like i am ready! Working on my 15 months sober, by 1 day at a time.

Also i have been putting together a spiritual retreat this weekend, happy to be able to work on my reach back game.

Pretty happy day today! Feeling challenged and charged. :)

And it’s Friday!!