• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Share Something Interesting About Yourself

I was conceived on a train in Newfoundland, Canada. Not a suburbian train, an overnighter.

That explains why you've gone off the rails �� lol joke man. That's pretty cool. How long have you been in aus for? I love Canada. Its very simular to Australia in a few unique ways.

But nobody would complain if you posted a "hypothetical anecdote" :p
I'll say a few things on it your right that was kind of mean/pointless to mention it. Please understand although it no doubt seems like it, I promise on my personal integrity (I figure "I swear to god bro!" And " I swear on my mums life" are geting a bit old lol) that I'm not being a drama queen or trying to get attention by deliberately holding back on things.

As you can imagine its a very serious issue and my limits to what ill say isn't for my own protection, but the protection of the source. That being someone Extreamly close too me. Again, I'm not asking anyone to believe it or not each for there own but for those that trust what I'm saying here's a few things I can share that wont risk any backlash (again sorry for lack of info but ill do my best to dot point some things and hopefully its enough to at least give you more info than anywhere else has)

.Crackinit your Last line a few points up is spot. The internet is flooded with opions/theories like a 100 games of Chinese whispers at once. The source of my knowing is from a person, not the net. And the person is not going off anything they have read or heard.
It it was a horse the source would be its mouth (couldn't resist the rhyme there lol)

.MH370 did not crash and did not disappear in any form of accident, act of nature ect.
.As for me knowing about 3 days before, at a function source and I were having a chat as he is often interstate or overseas due to work commitments. He would never usually share and speak of his work, however being a pilot myself (private+endorsement's, not airline) the topic moved into aviation and how I was going with my flying...this lead to a well coded/use of words explaining what will be happening in a few nights. Also some comments regarding the general anger and annoyance he has as well associates who feel the same.
.The landed at location x, in which during the flight any relevant people, and or organisations were aware up to a week before as to ensure it went smoothly and there were no fuck ups from accidents (for example someone who wasn't informed switching shifts at say air control/military radar monitoring and then have it all go bad)

I think most of the genral public are smart enough to see the page long list of flaws and things simply impossible to occurr without human intervention/curruption. Definitely those with basic aviation or military/defence knowledge. Try flying a cessna at night threw the 'official' radar path threw 3 countries airspace with your transponder off and let me know how it goes lol. Gureenteed to have jets scrambled within ten minutes of not communicating. Miltary radar can pick up electric/metal sized remote control planes let alone a fucking huge 777-300ER.

.The reason? Money makes the world go round. And "every body's got there price" would be the best ways to put it. Fucking disgusting. I Truely feel for the family's and friends, as well as the silent ones people would never think of such as source and the others that had to assist. When I say had to I mean had to. Theres no ethical standards or anything like that at the level this was undertaken at. �� My hatred for the system in general tripled from then and trust me I fucking hated the currupt stringpullers already before this.

Your best bet and knowing where it was taken is from there last known "radar ping" in the completely unofficial"official story". Its not hard at all..a quick play around on google earth should help. Especially with the filter removal patch which interesting enough removes clouds in a lot of areas that just happened to be covering some interesting places around the word ��

Interesting. Tbh I don't know enough about the case to speculate in detail, I was busy at the time and didn't follow it closely in the media.

What you say makes sense, but there's a blank spot as to the motive. The only thing I can imagine is that there was someone on that plane that the powers that be wanted disappeared... would that be somewhere on the mark?

You're right about the internet being full of BS, but the flip side of that is that it protects you, since people reading this will assume it's also BS. And no offense, but even I'm on the fence as to whether to believe you :p since there's no way to verify it either way. But it's interesting to talk about...

That explains why you've gone off the rails �� lol joke man. That's pretty cool. How long have you been in aus for? I love Canada. Its very simular to Australia in a few unique ways.
I came here when i was 1 as my folks didnt want kids who spoke french when they didnt know it.

I first tried heroin at a dodgy house in the eastern suburbs of melbourne when I was off tits on gear so it was pretty pointless and restless nodding isnt ideal

Interesting. Tbh I don't know enough about the case to speculate in detail, I was busy at the time and didn't follow it closely in the media.

What you say makes sense, but there's a blank spot as to the motive. The only thing I can imagine is that there was someone on that plane that the powers that be wanted disappeared... would that be somewhere on the mark?

You're right about the internet being full of BS, but the flip side of that is that it protects you, since people reading this will assume it's also BS. And no offense, but even I'm on the fence as to whether to believe you :p since there's no way to verify it either way. But it's interesting to talk about...

That's a very good point you make. Seeing as Im most likely one of thousands of people claiming there *theories* I may as well at least offer my opinion of a motive to finish the story off.

Some have thought it was pilot suicide (boy did the media cover that theory for so long, whilst failing to report on things most would consider very news worthy) such as:
Multipal requests from various Airline Pilots unions, private aviation groups, rescure teams ect for General Electrics (the manufacture of the huge state of the art GE60 engines, which have a block box like device that records every detail of engine performance and live streams it back to a system at GE. If any unusual data from any GE60's flying would wide is detected by there computers it immediately will draw attention of whoever is working there. That's one of many high-tech safety features on a 777. Sorry off track. After two days of no reply a GE spokesperson issued a statement to those requesting it that they had been instructed by the FBI to not releasing any data due to it being a possible criminal investigation.

(Absolute rubbish obviously, the FBI had a tiny role I think they sent a few junior agents to 'show Americas contribution'. GE would have had all that information recorded seized by the CIA and told to stfu (with a nice pay check)

As for the motive. Your right when you said there must have been someone very important onboard. Times that's by 81, add in the destruction of a very dangerous (too the west) technology that had just been finallly developed, by a team of Chinas best Military engineers,with the addition of 4/5 of the partnership owners of the company being abored along with the development team for its official realise conference which was held in KulaLumpa.

Those two with the last added bonus of the 5th owner, who had recently bought 1/5th of the before then 4 person partnership (4 Chinese nationals and the new partner a westerner, who just so happened to be a relative of a very well know family name. Due to 4 of the five partners being killed, legally all assets/networth/company shares are split between remainding owners. So that person not only profited from his 20% of a multbillion roller company by 4X(100%). All the technologys and projects where now under the wests control and out of Chinese hands. China was EXTREAMLY pissed off. Btw the name list of passengers realesed was forged with fake names replacing the 85 or so people. Its funny because this company's name had a big message on there website about the huge and tragic loss of so many great employees and and mentioned the ownership of "***" is now wholely in the name of "************".
Theres so Many more things to add but I'm tired of typing and that somes up my thoughts into the posible scenario. Who knows hey.

Let me guess Andyturbo............plane landed at Diego Garcia because 4 Chinese passengers had the patent to a new semiconductor, their deaths automatically gave the patent to the Rothschilds

I was expelled from 6 different schools...

I've said what I've said. Wont be saying anything more. It doesn't matter to me personally if someone on an internet forum thinks I bullshiting, I understand and by alls means go for it. I will add this though. I'm now supplied a small but still some information backing my claim. I would ask anyone before typing something negative due to auto-unbelieving to explain there reasoning. Unjustifiable posts that point criticism at my 'interesting fact' needs some reasoning. Believe it or not theres obviously a number of people that do know. And one just happens to be on bl...no reason how that effects my outside life.
And yes what you sad mister is indeed true, but theres much much more to it.

Well, I used to be a nationally ranked snowboarder! When I was 15 I was ranked 13th in the nation for halfpipe (I'm 23 now) and competed at nationals. Fell both runs and got second to last :( any other snowboarders on here?!

Sweet as dude! I'm love surfing and snowboarding but would never come close to your skill level. Do you still board much?

Oh yes every weekend in the winter! Not much fun here in Iowa but I'm making plans to move to Lake Tahoe,CA by next August

nice. i live in south lake. hit me up when and if you get here.

alasdair

I've said what I've said. Wont be saying anything more. It doesn't matter to me personally if someone on an internet forum thinks I bullshiting, I understand and by alls means go for it. I will add this though. I'm now supplied a small but still some information backing my claim. I would ask anyone before typing something negative due to auto-unbelieving to explain there reasoning. Unjustifiable posts that point criticism at my 'interesting fact' needs some reasoning. Believe it or not theres obviously a number of people that do know. And one just happens to be on bl...no reason how that effects my outside life.
And yes what you sad mister is indeed true, but theres much much more to it.

I never said I thought you was bullshitting

From a young age i've always had a fascination with drugs. We know now the risks associated with parents drinking, smoking and or using drugs in front of children. Once i was old enough i had a burning desire to try many different psychoactives out of curiosity and comparison. I hold no one to blame but myself. If it wasn't for my steadfast Partner's commitment i may still be using currently like some of my good friends. I still Strongly believe every compound has it's place whether it's diacetyl-morphine, Methamphetamine and psychedelics. Whether it's for legitimately needed for medicine or my personal collection.

I wonder whether legalisation will be considered in our life time. Here's hoping the older generation of politics die off as quickly as possible.

I'm one of only 3 females born on my dads side of the family in the last 90 years. Only 2 of us left now, the oldest passed about a month ago.