• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shaking and weird reactions from marijuana

pualo

Greenlighter
Hi there.

I have read in many places after i had this, that marijuana causes people to have strong shiver/shaking in some occasions, but in most cases they're in a cold place, and their bodies get colder.

I my 8 cases of shaking, i was in a warm place, and my temperature seemed to be high, all my sober friends notice this when touching my skin (the high ones are too suggestible, so i asked the sober ones to check).

My body shivers from the head to the feet, with great intensity and with a weird feeling like a electrical shock some times. It seems like i'm going to have a strong seizure at any moment.
The shaking gets worse as i try to relax my muscles. Doing physical exercises reduce the shaking.

The shaking wears off in 15 minutes, and taking dipyrone helps a lot (once dipyrone is antipyretic, antispasmodic and analgesic). Being under the sunlight in a hot day also helps, but it need to be very hot to contain the shaking, just like when you're having fever.

One of my main solutions to solve this is seeking for weaker marijuana and then smoking it for a longer time (to keep me high but without great peaks of intensity). It reduces the risk of having those problems, but i can't get very high like that, and i can still have them.

So, any ideas? Thanks!

Ps.: I never had any anxiety/paranoia problems with marijuana or any other drug (i use LSD, Ketamine and Alcohol without problems), and i've tried different strains and ways of consumption, some of them cause less problems, but there's always some.

I've gotten a little twitchy here and there. Occasional muscle spasms . maybe the bud is making you more sensitive to the temperature.

Dude i get that like every time i get high.
Your high sounds a lot like mine.
I can't even drive stoned, some people just get hit harder than others. I shake and trip alot, unless my tolerance happens to be really high, which it isn't right now

It's your blood pressure most likely, I've had something similar to happen, more often when I've over-consumed a little, especially if the room is a little cold.

Your best bet is to walk around in the sun if it happens again. Taking a beta blocker like Inderal would also help.