• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

A ferris wheel, I can see... yeah.
But a roller coaster? lmao...
Dude, wouldn't the joint/blunt bogart so badly? & Wouldn't the wind pressure just knock the cherry off?
Smoking on a moving coaster = Bad idea, imo.

I don't know about the coaster.... the ferris wheel was a better option. I wasn't with them at the time. I'm too paranoid to do that shit anyways.... smoking directly on a rollercoaster while near little kids also is not an option for me. I'll smoke my weed elsewhere.

Speaking of Hershey park, I went there last summer with my cousin, who lives in littlestown/Gettysburg and was smoking bowls in the parking lot which is sketch.

Other times are railing dope in Broadway light in a busy parking lot, at my work. Or railing lines at my other job on the tee boxes, or railing lines of coke and dope off the back of equipment I'm riding. All types of dumb shit, especially at the golf course this summer.

Smoked some weed in the stair well of a hospital my girl was staying in shot up in countless bathroom stalls

A ferris wheel, I can see... yeah.
But a roller coaster? lmao...
Dude, wouldn't the joint/blunt bogart so badly? & Wouldn't the wind pressure just knock the cherry off?
Smoking on a moving coaster = Bad idea, imo.

From his post, it sounded like they just sat in the coaster afterhours and it wasnt actually moving. So no need to worry about knocking the cherry off :p

Speaking of Hershey park, I went there last summer with my cousin, who lives in littlestown/Gettysburg and was smoking bowls in the parking lot which is sketch.

Other times are railing dope in Broadway light in a busy parking lot, at my work. Or railing lines at my other job on the tee boxes, or railing lines of coke and dope off the back of equipment I'm riding. All types of dumb shit, especially at the golf course this summer.
I worked at that amusement park....
None of the workers give a fuck and the majority of us smoked weed.

Smoked heroin in a public bathroom probably, in a clothing store. Also probably the fastest i have ever smoked a sack of tar.

I used to work in a warehouse and I would go in the bathroom and pretend to take a shit for like 30 mins while I ripped through some blow. One day my boss was mad because I was going in there so much and was messing with me by banging and shaking on the door... He had no idea how scared I was at that moment

Ooh I forgot, me and a friend were at a highschool formal back in the day, we had some blow and we're sitting in the stalls in the hotel bathroom passing a container/tray back and forth like flush sniff pass, next thing I know I hear "I know what your up to in there" my heart drops and then I realize he's talking to a different person in a different stall, some kid got busted for underaged drinkin wooh thank god he wasn't talking to us... I cracked a joke to the cop who busted him and we had a laugh, I went to go wash my hands and realized I had a caking of coke right in my nose that was pretty visible... Man I've been lucky a few times

Last edited by a moderator:
I did dope and coke upstairs in a side room at the library in my college. I did dope in the bathroom too, as my friend shot up some bags... I always got so paranoid that one day they would bring dogs into the school and that I would be fucked because I always went to class with drugs in my backpack, or at least empties.

I also went to football practice while high on LSD, I was the starting open linebacker

I did dope and coke upstairs in a side room at the library in my college. I did dope in the bathroom too, as my friend shot up some bags... I always got so paranoid that one day they would bring dogs into the school and that I would be fucked because I always went to class with drugs in my backpack, or at least empties.
I had many of friends get busted in school because of dogs . My cartel connect got busted with a key of cocaine in his locker Until my senior year I would bring weed in my car and smoke during lunch until my girlfriend got caught with dro in hers. With only 8 months left in that place I thought a little high wasn't worth not being able to go to college

Last edited by a moderator:
I had many of friends get busted in school because of dogs . My cartel connect got busted with a key of cocaine in his locker Until my senior year I would bring weed in my car and smoke during lunch until my girlfriend got caught with dro in hers. With only 8 months left in that place I thought a little high wasn't worth not being able to go to college

Yeah, I'm not bringing drugs to college anymore.... I had so many bags of coke in my bag one day, it was fucking ridiculous. I usually had it on me because I never wanted to leave it at home. Well, I don't need to bring it to college really anyways because all my drug dealers live just a little bit aways and I just would walk there after school everyday. Have drugs for after class and the rest of my drugs were left at home for later.

High second/lower third plateau DXM while working... as a host at Applebee's.

That night almost cost me my job after I elbowed a huge dude and didn't even notice it. Apparently I hit him so hard that he doubled over according to the manager on duty that saw the whole thing.

I did something I swore I'd never do. My company had a Board presentation to make and I really HATE those things. I get all worked up and literally freak out, the good news is apparently I don't show it. Well, the three of us met a bit early at a restaurant next door to gather out thoughts and I then excused myself to go to the bathroom. Turns out it was closed. I went in anyway and proceed to smoke and snort a bit while I tried my very best to hold my nose because the toilet was busted and smelled as bad as anything I've ever smelled! Got out as quick as I could, excused myself to go back to my car to drop off my bags and came back wasted, amen. Presentation went well and I got in my car and went home. That was soooooo nasty I can't even say!

I thought of this thread when I was spelunking last week and had some nuvigil with me, and started to grin.

Turned out my light when I was around a half mile into a cave system, and popped it. I can now say I've done drugs in a shadier spot than everyone else in the thread =D

not really sketchy cause i think people expect it but the carl jr on market street in sf. definatly the grossest place
and as for sketchy probably in the open at the park in seattle.

I thought of this thread when I was spelunking last week and had some nuvigil with me, and started to grin.

Turned out my light when I was around a half mile into a cave system, and popped it. I can now say I've done drugs in a shadier spot than everyone else in the thread =D

Fuck tweex you shady bastard!

Don't know if I already posted this or not, but.. fuck it.

Walter rand station in camden across the street from the train..
I went in the bathroom real quick to shoot up.. had dope on my touch phone, I hear someone coming, I look down, and there's a pair of combat boots at the stall door.
So, I swipe all the dope off the phone and act like I'm texting someone.. lol. derp. The cop opens the stall door (rude ass prick. No lock on stall door :\) sees the needle & that's that.

I was desperate and sick, but that's the only time I've been caught in the act of shooting up..

not really sketchy cause i think people expect it but the carl jr on market street in sf. definatly the grossest place
and as for sketchy probably in the open at the park in seattle.

I'm curious what park in Seattle you were at??

Sketchiest was probably shooting up in the bathroom at work. Did this at several jobs. Or snorting adderall in the storage room at work. The camera feeds were down there so I could see if someone was coming downstairs.

For me, the shadiest place I ever smoked weed was under a bridge. That ended up being a really fun day, until I got sick of being high.