L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual nail fetish

SececaRD

Bluelighter
Ive got something with me that started out fun, but has turned into a problem. Ive got a fetish for long nails. They turn me on soo much. First when I was younger it was fun, Id look at pics every now and then and get off to them. Now its turned into a 3 o 4 times a day thing. Its really anoying. I feel like im in bondage to this.

My goal is to quit masterbating all together cause I feel as though its holding me back spiritally. But everywhere I look I see long nails on women and I get soo turned on. Im having a hard time battleing this.

Im just curious if anyone ele has a nail fetish "acrylic Nail", or if anyone has any fetishes like this, and how do you manage this.

Thanks

"I feel like im in bondage to this" ----> care to explain??

And how is a 16 y/o male going to quit masturbating?

Next thing you hear, pigs will be flying 'round this place 8)

I've been wearing acrylic nails for about 8 months, solid. Can't live without them. My natural nails never grow very long so this is the alternative, and they just look ten thousand times better.

I think they look pretty hot on women, full stop.

I have a friend that has a nail fetish and he has other fetishes too and he just sees them as an aspect of himself.

I have fetishes myself that I've written about on here before but they're just aspects of yourself that's all and not something to be feared or something that's bad.

Once you start seeing a nice girl, offer to pay for her manicure at the nail bar, I've done this. I know where you are coming from. Girls are normally quite receptive and enthusiastic when they find out about a turn-on for a male that they are interested in courting. Girls your age are eager to learn sexual skills and like to tell their friends that they know how to turn guys on. I wouldn't use the word "fetish" though, as that can be a little intimidating for girls that age. Just talk about "turn-ons".

There's a clip on spank wire dot com that you might like. Go to the site and search Aletta Ocean Anal. It should be the first video. She's got nice long sharp ones that she could claw your balls with, like a real bitchy vampiress.

Last edited:
it's fairly normal, nails are sexy. maybe you shouldn't masturbate so much, specially if you feel that it is holding you back spiritually. I would just try to use some more self-control even though I know how hard that is for a 16 year old male. try talking to some ladies, and then putting those nail fantasies to use ;)

Sececa, I have some relatively strange fetishes too that I don't feel comfortable even discussing on BL. Please don't try to give up masturbation, especially at 16! See if you can limit yourself to every night just before bed. Try to get out and do something during the day other than sitting alone with your computer...if you're out and about, or with a group of people, you won't have the pictures/video and it would be rather strange if you just started beating it in public.

You say masturbating is holding you back spiritually...I think that's because you're doing it a little too much perhaps. IME, once a day right before bed is a great stress release, and feels great. I'm a girl, so I know there must be some differences here. And, after over a year on SSRIs, I no longer have any drive to masturbate at all...just make sure the parts work every so often, and damn I miss feeling aroused. As long as you put your mind to it, you'll be able to get over this. Long nails are pretty hot though, can't blame ya.

Once you start seeing a nice girl, offer to pay for her manicure at the nail bar, I've done this. I know where you are coming from. Girls are normally quite receptive and enthusiastic when they find out about a turn-on for a male that they are interested in courting.

This is an awesome suggestion. Most girls/women/chicks love to get their nails done and this is the kind of thing that most guys wouldn't think of offering. I often see guys getting a pedicure/man-manicure* while their lady is getting her nails done. Its like a mini-date thing and I think it's cute as hell. In a good way.

(*she will appreciate smooth, short, nicely rounded nails on fingers that will be used for caressing delicate areas. Even if you don't feel comfortable enough to get a man-manicure with a new girl, do keep your own nails clipped and smooth. It's one of those things that both guys and girls don't really think about, especially in the early stages. There are a lot of things to worry about already. She probably won't even notice that your nails are well-kept, but she'll definitely notice if they're long or jagged.)

So beamers' suggestion is great. You can indulge your fetish/turn-on and impress the women you're wooing. Then you'll probably get to experience the nails in an intimate setting. Many women really like to have their nails admired anyway.

I do agree about referring to your enjoyment of long nails as hot or as a turn-on, rather than using the word "fetish." I don't think it's the least bit creepy, but if I were still inexperienced and 16 it might make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

About the masturbation, I don't know about the self-limitation. Masturbation is healthy, relaxing and fun. Just use your judgement. 3 or 4 times a day doesn't seem excessive at all (I'm an adult woman for reference). Besides, once you hook up with a few ladies, your masturbation needs may limit themselves naturally. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I have lived with this same fetish my whole life... I am 36 now, and ever since I was little I loved seeing women with long and sexy nails. My lovely wife does not have them, and it wasn't a condition of loving her at all... she doesn't even know about my fetish (it is the one thing I hide from her).

I travel alot, and I never cheat, but I look... sometimes if I have time to kill I will go into nail salons under the guise of "looking for a gift certificate" for my "neice" or "wife" or "girlfriend" just to see the ladies getting their nails done, or just to see the nail art displays. Sometimes I even get a pedicure just so I can stick around. A few select times I even got my pinkie done in acrylic...

Sometimes I too feel guilty about it, yet it doesn't hurt anybody...

To who it may concern- I to,have a massive "finger fetish"of women with long red nails! I to can masterbate all day to photos and to my girlfriends fingers.You are not alone with this!There are people out there just like us!Ive done alot of therapy for this very"problem",which in fact is NOT a problem,its a part of who I am,and I like being different and often compliment other women on there beutiful hands!

Like other addictions,I have to learn how to act around things that get me excited,If theres a pile of cocain on the table,it doesnt mean I have to dive into it! I have to disipline myself! If anyone has a problem masterbating,well!then you need to look at that,and only if your life has become unmanagable because of it,then,and only then you need to rectify the problem.

My therapist years ago,taught me to be proud of who I am,and as different as I may be to others,I have come far in accepting all parts of me,fetishes included!So to answere your question,To manage anything relects your own spirituality.I know God loves me,all of me!My finger fetish for women is NOT a curse or means something is "wrong" or "Bad"! Learn to love that part of you as I have. I love telling women how beutiful there hands look and take that memory back with me and then fantasize of kissing and sucking on there fingers! I just love it! Learn to be ok with yourself!Every part of you! Hope this helps you my friend! Take care! Moe

Hey! Im back again! I was taking a shower thinking about he topic of "finger fetishes"and I thought of some other things I didnt disclose to you!First off,there is a website especially for people that have this fetish.There are dozens and dozens of women showing off there sexy hands.The site is *edited out site* may help relieve you,it has become a favorite site of mine.I always go to see who's new in joining and displaying there fingers to be viewed and to use with my fetish!You have to ask yourself<why then is there such a site available?And why do you think its visited by so many?

The other thing I have learned,masterbation is Not a bad thing,Its a matter of how often! If you masterbate 16 times a day,Yah!You may want to address that problem!But if your NOT hurting yourself or anyone else for that matter,So wheres the problem.Alot of people are not compfortable with there own sexuality,thats the real issue here! Many people get hurt because of others actions and there own self-centered agenda!In short,Love yourself for who you are and the very things that make you hot inside.You are unique,and different!and people out there like that,but you have to be ok with you,so enjoy it but talking about it is a great thing to do,because people are only as sick as there secrets! Peace! Moe

Last edited by a moderator:
^ what a great round of posts, Moe - welcome to BL!

I just have to say that I also think nails are damn sexy. and hands. my S/O has the most wonderfully sexy hands. she has darker toned skin, and her hands are long, long, long and slender. because of her beautifuls skin tone, she can get away with throwing up any color of polish on those sexy nails of hers. of course, I prefer red :)

mmm, I like just thinking about this topic :) hopefully not TMI, but I think it's so hot when she wraps those long, sexy hands with those sexy nails of her around my throbbing member ;)

I don't think it matters what turns you on, you're just masturbating too much and draining yourself. Try and find other things to do during the day and surround yourself with other people so you don't have time to do it so much. Then when you do indulge it can be in a healthy balance and you won't feel so guilty.

It's funny how much people differ. Long/fake nails completely disgust me.

^ Yes, I totally agree. Nails aren't really my thing. I can see why women are into doing them, but big fake (or real) long ones are just nasty and thinking about them makes me feel weak and nauseous. :\

i have long acrylic nails off and on....ive had a couple of bfs who have had nails fetishes yes.....but it didnt really cause me a problem....FF

hey there. i too have a nail fetish, i love them. do you think its weird? what is your nails like at the minute?