• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

~ sexting ~

How do you sext?

• I create and send pictures of myslef along.

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • I receive and refoward forwards.

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • I don't sext often, if at all.

Votes: 50 58.8%
  • I save forwards from my friends for my own... ummm... purposes.

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

Noodle

Bluelight Crew
"Sexting (a portmanteau of sex and texting) is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or photos electronically, primarily between mobile phones."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexting

Do you send sexts?

Have you been sexted?

Have you forwarded or been forwarded someone else's digital bits without their knowledge or consent?

How do you feel about sexting in general?

Last edited:
Pretty much an everyday thing.
iPhones take it to a whole new level
=D

hot

i have no doubt in my mind that if i had heard about sexting when i was a kid i woulda been all over it

but i dont sext

i even had a girl from work completely throw herself at me one night when she asked for a ride home.

on the drive she informed me she had been sexting with a whole bunch of diff people she met off the internet and that it had been awhile for her to have some real sex

honestly the fact that she sexted with random people and was just throwing herself at me made me really question whether or not i actually wanted to have sex with her. (not sure why but in the moment it just did)

in all honesty i prob should have let her rub one out for me and then gotten the hell outta there

but she/the whole situation wierded me out, so i ended up just dropping her off and telling her that soon enough she would find someone to sleep with

hahaha, in retrospect i have thought about this situation and beleive i shoulda had sex with her.

in regards to sexting, i think it is kinda wierd. take pics with a real camera and keep them secret/safe and just for the 2 involved. thats my 2 cents

i was exchanging sex texts once with a guy that i used to sleep with back in the day, but i hadn't seen him in forever. it was massively hot, so much so that i had to whack off immediately once i got home from work. the lame part is that when i finally saw him in person again he was ugly! he was a total babe a few years ago and was always kinda muscular, but he had taken working out to a ridiculous level and was this huge beefcake and all sweaty and a terrible dancer. i actually felt gross and was embarrassed that i had been so turned on by the texting. even my girlfriend made fun of me. dammit :(

as far as sending naked/suggestive pictures by phone, that's pretty standard stuff these days given the technology :)

My phone is too old to send and receive photos or video. But sexually charged text messages are just another form of flirting. I wouldn't send anyone images that I wouldn't want to be made public. After all, once its sent out you have no control over what the recipient does with it.

Getting a sexy text in the middle of the day when you're at work and your mind is totally somewhere is really fucking hot.

Every now and then my girlfriend sends me a text about how much she's thinking about me, and they're usually pretty thinly veiled references to fucking my brains out the next chance she gets, and that IS really awesome, but I'm not in the habit myself.

One advantage of "sexting" is that you can discuss things that are too appalling/immoral to actually do IRL, like oral sex.

its pretty useful when you are in a long distance relationship.

i am not too concerned about privacy. i used to participate in the nudie thread on here. sexting just shares things with the people i like :p

I've used options 1 and 3.

I've never forwarded any sexually charged photos or texts, and I hope no one has ever done that to me. As WK said, I wouldn't send anything I would want to wind up on the interwebs somewhere... but then I am a little more shy about that sort of thing in general.

@E, lol @ beating off :D

I've sexted a decent number of times, I enjoy it for the most part. If she is in the mood and I'm in the mood then I don't see why not.

If I get sent random pictures of people I don't know very well I just delete them, not gonna be a dick and keep forwarding it.

I do it everyday. Its hot, and yes Iphones do bring it to a whole new level.

have done it in the past. can be very exciting depending on your situation. and also frustrating at times as well, when distance keeps you apart out of your control.

i dont see anything wrong with it, especially if its with a partner.

do it often, both with words and pictures.

I think the sexting legislation that many places are concidering is just plain idiotic.

I got sent a sext of a girl who is mad in love with me this morning... fun stuff! haha