• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
Anyone else just get crazy horny while on adderall? Sometimes it gets out of hand, when I sleep with someone I turn into a damn monster but they say they like it and I have no problem with it. Even on large doses (Large for me is 60mg XR at one time)
I would still get it but I don't usually have the negative side effects like pounding heart and such but I used to, don't know what happened. Anyways, when I sleep with someone I just get to the point where I can not help myself and I've read of people

who have trouble getting it up/staying up but not me mine turns into the hulk when it comes to that stuff on Adderall.

Does anyone else have this effect? I mean it is not a problem or anything, just curious. FYI every time it gets to the climax it seems to leak out right before almost like I am climaxing just without the feeling which is kind of cool but kind of strange at the same time. Anyone else?

Yes i do get a increased sex drive on 55 mg of adderall i take daily.

Someone can get pounding heart and other negative effects at any dose. But, 60 mg is i believe the max but still theraputic dosage range for adults. Some people are drastically exceeding this therefore, more likely to report side effects.

I have no trouble with erections on 55 mg adderall. Many factors influence this their bloodpressure, fitness, age, dosage,
individual differences ectt ect

I believe that is precum

Nah I know what precum is, what happens is right before I am about to bust I start before I feel anything, strangest thing.

Yeah, I really don't think this is appropriate for a harm reduction site, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.