L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex, Xanax, and Aggression

KneelB4Doom

Bluelighter
I am just curious if anyone here has had experience with someone who becomes violent on xanax. I like the girl and I enjoy chilling with her, but she gets all tough on xanax. Personally physically fighting is the last thing I want to do on xanz8(

Basically 2 weeks ago I had some barz and the nice guy I am I offered her one. We smoked, chilled and everything was cool. Then she asked if she could have another bar. I said I didn't care, (kinda wanted her to pass out, wasnt feeling like fucking at the time lol). Anyways like an hour later she starts an argument. She actually tried to slap me lol. Like I could see the swing from a mile away and I just backed up and grabbed her wrist. Since this she has apologized a few times and I havent seen her.
Just said xanax was to blame. We arent married or officially dating. I havent hung out with her since this night. I always enjoyed it before but now I think I am going to cut it loose.

Anyone had experience with this?

Edit: I ask because I like xanax from time to time with a lady.

I have heard of people who get aggressive and confrontational/violent on benzos. Never really seen it myself unless alcohol was involved, sounds kinda rare, but yeah it seems there are people who get aggressive instead of relaxed on benzos.

Fucking bizarre to me man lol.

If anything can be learned from this is some ladies think they Mike Tyson on barz lol

I can when I take TOO MUCH. That's only when I take more than I should though. I don't become violent but I can be REALLY mean to people. I'm not a mean person, I'm generally a people-pleaser type person, but can get just awful and argumentative and mean.
I mean you lose your inhibitions. It doesn't really make me sleep anymore :(

Unfortunately Xanax has a particularly nasty effect on me. I become extremely aggressive and then have no recollection of what I have done afterwards. I am not an aggressive person at all, i used to be a nurse and I have never even got into a physical altercations before, but now I have been to jail several times and Xanax was always an aggravating factor. I now have three separate assault charges on me and I lost my job. I don't even remember what I did... Also I end up taking every bar I have be it 5 or 50... what's made things even harder is that I have been battling a particularly challenging benzo addiction. I have had to stop taking Xanax as I never want to cause harm to another living thing again. And I could potentially even kill a family member and not have any recollection of doing so! I could not live with myself... I never want to be in that position again as well as Xanax being particularly addictive so it has been the most difficult thing I have ever had to do... So I know all too well the dangers of Xanax and aggression :(

Last edited: