• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

sex with rc dissociative

My favorite RC dissoative to have sex with is MXE, because she's just so damn sexy. Careful though, she's pretty promiscuous, make sure to use protection. I'd stay away from diphenidine though... that bitch crazy.

;)

I couldn't stay hard on mxe for a million bucks, I think you're looking in the wrong place if you're wanting a sexual drug hahah

Every dissociative I've taken has totally abolished my sex drive. I'm surprised anyone found otherwise. I guess they might be effective muscle relaxants if you're the, ahem, receptive partner, but in my experience it helps to be turned on, which takes us back to square one.

Funny you ask this, because last night I was on 100mg of sublingual MXM: I closed my eyes at the peak and meditated and found myself fucking a metal android goddess of some sort. That is all.

Every dissociative I've taken has totally abolished my sex drive. I'm surprised anyone found otherwise. I guess they might be effective muscle relaxants if you're the, ahem, receptive partner, but in my experience it helps to be turned on, which takes us back to square one.

While this is what I'd always thought too, when I did have sex on a dissociative it was surprisingly awesome. I haven't done it many times, but I'd say MXE was better than ketamine, imo.

All jokes aside, sex on MXE is really fun but I don't get much feeling when I orgasm so it's kind of a trade off.

I would think since dissociatives are such powerful anesthetics, that you wouldn't get much from it in any kind of high dose.

sex with dissociation, with the mind outside the body?

or sex and little dissociation?

I was just joking around, I haven't ever tried diphenidine. Honestly psychedelics are better for sex, especially some of them. LSD comes to mind.

MXE is better than ketamine or DXM for sex because of that extra push of 'chi' energy as I would describe it, but some people swear by 3-meo-pcp for sexy time, and I understand where they are coming from. It is a more bonding experience with your partner- dissociative sex is a more mental and potentially spiritual experience rather than a purely sensory experience. If you are truly open/receptive/connected with your partner you will have no problem reaching a satisfying orgasm.

Yeah sex on MXE is a great experience over all as long as you don't take too much.

But like Xorkoth said - sex on LSD is out of this world. Favorite thing to do on LSD. I remember once getting head while I was lost in the void and every lick made me have the sensation of being whirled in into a multidimensional multicolored fractal. Different colors and scenes manifesting in response to every touch sensation. Fucking mindblowing.