• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sex potentates meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, no im not high right now I just had a lot to say bout my fantasy come true, lol. Rlly never thot it would happen...2 blacks who ended up being related(I know gross but also HOT.) a Latino, a white guy, a.....

at first I read that retarded...

In all seriousness, this lewd behavior and this wall of text on this amphetamine thread allows me to believe you are currently in the midst of a mental breakdown-- take benzos and rest before you regret your life for a longer time.

You take a white collar like that on Wednesday evening, from that mental state of rush, you put him on amphetamines for 4 days and without sleep, he gets his dick sucked, then again amphetamines, again dick suck, then he tries some trampling, some foot fetish, licks some more amphetamines, then sticks a foot in his mouth, all the way in, all night long, dick sucking, amphetamines, dick sucking, amphetamines, semen flying on the ceiling, toenails scratching against the roof of his mouth, bam, amphetamines, and hardens himself like a real man in cock labour, a cock soldier fighting with his cock all day and all night. On Sunday, after 4 days, he crashes, goes to bed and sleeps for 16 hours:

When he wakes up on Monday and goes to work, he's not going to know where he is! He knows he is at work, he knows how to do stuff but, something has changed. He can see past that mist in which he was in. The mist cleared out and what he sees is a bunch of animals, dressed in fancy clothes, that swarm around like worker bees, bzzz, bzzz, bzzz...and when his boss asks him if he wants Tim Bits and he says no, his boss falls on his ass what the FUCK is wrong with you? You ALWAYS want these! In the past 10 years you NEVER declined Tim Bits, not even ONCE! Then they become scared! They are scared of the dude. Because that dude, for the first time is able to see them for what they really are. A waste of space. A tragedy of our own era.

Not to mention perryones disease (a crooked, abused dick that hurts all the time- a permanent condition affecting more than 1 in 9 men)

The thread is going too off topic and wasn't that suited for OD in the first place
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.