• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Partners

I'm a 22 year old guy and had sex with 29 women. When I was 18 I had my first relationship with a girl for a year and she was my second bed partner. When I was in my early teens I was pretty fat, had glasses and stupid hair. No girl was interested in me. Then things changed, lost a lot of weight, dressed nicer, got eye contacts and generally took better care of my looks. When I was in my relationship I felt like I missed out on alot, like I lacked experience with other girls. So eventually I broke up with her. It was harder for me then I thought and even worse was that I sucked at "pulling" girls. Finally after a year I got better at it and it went pretty quick from there on.

This may sound really stupid, but when I was 18 I seriously thought life would be great if I could do it with a lot of women. At the time, it was really great. But now I think I was just trying to prove to everyone around me and myself that I'm not this fat nerd who is terrible with women. I don't feel more confident then 4 years back and I don't enjoy life more because I slept with those women. I quess it was just a stupid boy fantasy that got a bit out of control.

Damn. 20 at 18. Thats way to go ;)
Im 28 and still not made it to 20. Im a very social and often hear great looking person with charisma and everything. But i have had erectile disfunction for 8 year. So i missed out on a lots of sex. I did never care about numbers before. But last winter i fell in love with a girl who lost her count at 50 and was 3 years younger than me, i flipped out a bit so to say. I was no longer comfortable with my number and still feeling useless for not being near were a person of my social status should be. I have since than been all stuck in "the number game". Sex is not about the sex anymore, just getting a bigger number. I dont give a shit if its good or bad, fun or boring. What makes me feel better is the fact that my number is growing nothing else. I now planed for 2 sex travels for the next year, Amsterdam first and then 3 mounth in Thailand. 100 hookers in a year is my goal. Hope i can finally go on with life and start enjoying sex as it sould be enjoyed again.

Well guess my point is, go crazy just because you can. I have not been able to because of my medical condition and that has given me a lots of mental illments and issues with connecting to others. If my dick was working i would also have about 20 at 18. Now i have 8 years of cathing up to do. And that situation is very stressfull and not something you want. People who had enough partners dont care about number of partners anymore. If you can avoid this shitstorm do it.