• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Sex or Drugs? Which is more gratifying to you and why?

wow drugs seem to win this one. Still a surprise for me.

Me too dude, me too.

I think drugs are a way to make sex even better. Nothing like bangin on a decent dose of speed or a small dose of opiates. I'd love to try doin it on LSD too.

I was insatiable until 12 years ago when i met my ol' man. He is 8 yrs older than I am and has a lower sex drive than me. Its been almost a year since our last encounter. Sex has become less important to me due to our slow decline to celibacy. We still cuddle and tell each other we love one another. Also due to a hysterectomy sex has become very painful because of my man's penis size. So honestly I will take the drugs over sex. God I use to LOVE sex. At least I have a substitute. Lol

Lololol. So basically, "my guy's dick is so big that I don't even like sex anymore"? I can't tell if that's a bad thing or an extremely flattering one, hahaha.

Lololol. So basically, "my guy's dick is so big that I don't even like sex anymore"? I can't tell if that's a bad thing or an extremely flattering one, hahaha.

Lol. It was GREAT before my hysterectomy. I told the doctor that my ol'man had a biggun and not to make me smaller. Guess he didn't care as sex has never been the same since and we use to break beds! Lol. So drugs for me please!

Drugs. I suck at sex with other people usually. I have no problem masturbating though, usually, if there's some sort of sexy visual stimulation.

Sex, sex, sex... usually no guilt afterwards.... multiple orgasms... usually pleasant aftermath and effects.

Sex is definitely better when I think of the day after. Pretty healthy but if the same principles applied to drugs, then sex becomes much less important.

Sex is definitely better when I think of the day after. Pretty healthy but if the same principles applied to drugs, then sex becomes much less important.
^Can't agree. If there was a drug that made me feel like sex or even masturbation, and sex and masturbation wasn't a thing that would absulutely be my doc with no interest for any other drug. Actually I wish there was a drug that could make men feel what an orgasm feels like. Women seem to enjoy sex even more than we do by far, but still, sex for me is the most pleseurfull thing in the world.
But everyone is different after all.

drugs vs sex....I agree with you

drugs vs love...thats a tough one.

Man now that's a question, i'd have to say Drugs, just never had a girl that loved me enough to experience it, because i've always been on drugs, at least since i've been sexual active.

Man now that's a question, i'd have to say Drugs, just never had a girl that loved me enough to experience it, because i've always been on drugs, at least since i've been sexual active.
Sex doesn't hurt, love hurts.

Definitely drugs for me. I'm not much of a sex person, and I'm glad my wife is not that needy in that department, though I suspect that she wants more than I give her. Anyway, with drugs I can, first of all, choose which drug I ingest, so I can choose something I like; the feeling of pleasure lasts much, much longer; I can do productive stuff while high. With sex it's just some 10 mins of doing certain stuff with our genitals, then a pleasant orgasm, but that's it. I never got much pleasure out of sex.

Personally I have always enjoyed doing drugs while having sex, nothing like a gnarly speed/tar shot mid pump lol or a fat rip of the pipe when you blow your load. Awesome stuff way different and better than getting high and then fucking, get high while your fucking!

I do love sex after taking about 300mg of morphine. Even though I can't climax on it, opiates make you so numb you can have rough, kinky sex that would normally be painful. My man drinks so its hard for him to get off too. I guess alcohol can affect your sex life as well. No wonder we don't have kids. We're probably sterile from polluting our bodies so much with drugs and alcohol, if not, the inability to c*m due to it is serving us well as a contraceptive. That or his pull-out game is on point. XD

Last edited:
Drugs. I've found drugs provide me personally with a much more reliable flood of happiness and satisfaction. Plus for me high quality drugs are plentiful if I have the cash, and much cheaper than pussy I'd be interested in. I know if I mix methadone with klonopin, herb and maybe crystal, or MDMA with Heroin I will absolutely be satisfied, possibly mind-blowingly so. While sex is sometimes not satisfying, is always work, and usually requires more time or money to acquire. Sex ain't free, prostitutes aside, sex ain't free (usually). You gotta wine and dine, get to know, seduce, etc. And random meaningless sex is so hit or miss. However, my reduced sex drive due to opiate addiction must be taken into account.

Drugs. I've found drugs provide me personally with a much more reliable flood of happiness and satisfaction. Plus for me high quality drugs are plentiful if I have the cash, and much cheaper than pussy I'd be interested in. I know if I mix methadone with klonopin, herb and maybe crystal, or MDMA with Heroin I will absolutely be satisfied, possibly mind-blowingly so. While sex is sometimes not satisfying, is always work, and usually requires more time or money to acquire. Sex ain't free, prostitutes aside, sex ain't free (usually). You gotta wine and dine, get to know, seduce, etc. And random meaningless sex is so hit or miss. However, my reduced sex drive due to opiate addiction must be taken into account.

I kinda agree with this one. Even if I find sex to be the most pleasurful thing on earth, the process to it could be a good reason to prefer drugs over it. Maintaining an apealing attitude to women and taking care of my body and looks so I can fuck some of them is kinda tiring especially when you think women can get laid just by looking good.That's why I often drop all my socialization with women and drugs do cover the gap, but the bad thing is they work until they don't.

All in all, people will let you down more than drugs. So if I could only pick 1, I'd definitely choose drugs. Sex doesn't scratch that itch like morphine does. Not even close.