• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex on mushrooms (and having smarter kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

staceyadams

Greenlighter
I don't know if this post is meant to go in the science section or the sex one, so anyway.. Someone told me that if you have sex on magic mushrooms your kids will be smarter.

I'm looking at having kids some day in the not so distant future and i was wondering if theres any scientific evidence to support this claim?? <3

Thanks!!

hi staceyadams welcome to bluelight

i have never heard that claim before and i highly doubt there is any credibility to it. on a side note im pretty sure i was conceived whilst my father was on psilocybe cubensis/lsd and im pretty average intellignece wise, so sorry about that.

iv heard playing mozart does the same thing..

sorry i couldnt resist..

this is the biggest load of sh*t i have ever heard lol.:)

welcome to bluelight:D it sounds like you have heard an urban legend or someone on shrooms was trying to pull.

why would your children be smarter? there is no reason for that that would make any sense...

maybe if you eat loads of fish and you are the mother, but drugs tend to not improve the fruit of your womb

if you have scientific questions in relation to drugs the best part of this site is Advanced Drug Discussion but there needs to be a logic behind the topic when you post in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.