R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex drive

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
Hi there
I used to abuse mdma everyday for a year. I last took it nearly 7 years ago and when I woke up life wasn’t worth living for. I haven’t been the same since. Serious anxiety, depression, DP/DR and zero sex drive.
I have tried different approaches to help and nothing worked. A few months ago I started trying pharmaceuticals to help. I put that off so long because I wanted to try the natural path. I have a low tolerance to pharmaceuticals also. Small amounts of codeine landed me in hospital years ago when trying it for back pain. I recently found trazodone for my back works but does nothing for my sex drive. I have read that bupropion can help but most the reviews are scary and doesn’t seem worth it. What else would I be able to try? I have read low dose ketamine can help but don’t know if that would be good for my head and doesn’t seem like a long term fix. Does anyone have Adderall experience or anything else that could work?
I really appreciate you reading this and any replies I get. Thank you

Is this kind of thing related to the serotonin system down-regulating after being excited by an amphetamine variant day in and day out for a year?

What exactly happened with the codeine -- was it an allergy?

Is this kind of thing related to the serotonin system down-regulating after being excited by an amphetamine variant day in and day out for a year?

What exactly happened with the codeine -- was it an allergy?

Yeah it was most days and towards the end it was everyday.

I only took 200mg of codeine in the space of 24 hours. It caused massive pain in my stomach thought I was dying. It caused extreme anxiety also. The mildest things effect me massively. The only thing I can handle is weed. I’m not smoking it at the minute because I want to concentrate on getting better and weed takes my mind off trying new medication.

I wouldn't rule out wellbutrin. You could always start at a low dose and discontinue it if there's side effects. That's what I did.