L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex drive of an old woman at 37 and male

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
So I abused steroids for many years and now I’ve been off nearly two years and yet my sex drive is almost none existent , I never wake up with morning glory any more . I can’t be bothered with sex I’d rather sleep . This caused a lot problems with my ex thinking I’d gone off her even tho I explained to her no end. Now I’ve been with my new partner just over 3 months n again I’ve got nearly no interest in sex where as before I’d have to have it 3 times a day to zero I can go a month with out masterbating then I’m lucky if I get the horney feeling again within a month after. My new partner luckily understands , being a man with zero testosterone is so bad I’m 37 should be wanting her every day multiple times , tried hcg clomid an all sorts but nothing so I’ve resorted to using 1ml of testosterone a week to get my labido sky high again had my first jab last night. I’m around two weeks time she’s not goin to know what’s hit her in the bedroom. After two years no testosterone I’ve got a lot of making up and shagging to catch up with 😂

Just thought I’d share with you guys I can’t wait to feel horney all day every day again , after 2 years clean I’d say I’ve fucked my natural testosterone up so if this fixes my problems and it will I’m so happy , I’m also goin to start back training nothing crazy like before and this should keep me well away from the crack, the gym kept me clean for 17 years in the past so this is the way forward for me anyway!!
Cannot wait to feel it working and be like a 21 year old again sexually 👌🏼💯

Zinc and magnesium?
Far less damaging than your testosterone shots.

Weed?

Do you want to keep her or is it a fuck doll till she'll become victim of the inevitable mood swings associated with testosterone shots?

To be blunt reading your other posts I don't see this lasting.

Last edited:
I was on a shit load of steroids from age of 19 to 35 ish competitive bodybuilding and did security work and have never once had “roid rage”
It’s a myth just as marajuana makes you insane and rape women
If your an angry arse hole in life without steroids then you’ll be an angry arse more so on steroids, if your laid back n chilled you’ll continue to be that person. Too many ppl blame steroids bcoz they can’t control there tempers so it’s used as a scapegoat.

There zero violence on my criminal record and I can’t remember the last time I had a fight or anything so I disagree with your comment Totally

Weed?? Yes daily through out my bodybuilding years

I’ve tried everything in the two years from zinc to hcg shots and nothing works not even slightly! So trt is the way forward unfortunately I’ve messed my natural testosterone up so this is the only option I have left.
It’s not nice at all when you fancy your girl she’s hott but it’s like my brain n cock are not connected so then she thinks I don’t fancy her and that hurts her ego thinking she isn’t good enough when in fact she’s more than enough so I want to keep her happy in every way including in bed so if it takes 1ml of testosterone a week then so be it!

I lived n loved bodybuilding my knowledge on steroids diet nutrition and training is second to none. This was me two years ago cropped head off for obvious reasons https://ibb.co/SdGTtPk

Zinc and magnesium?
Far less damaging than your testosterone shots.

Weed?

Do you want to keep her or is it a fuck doll till she'll become victim of the inevitable mood swings associated with testosterone shots?

To be blunt reading your other posts I don't see this lasting.
What does that mean mate? What is it you don’t see lastin I’m intrigued now lol

Ah cool I see what ya saying but it’s not stopped me having long relationships in the past my ex n I was together five years and the whole time I was on steroids training hard , smoking weed and using coke sniffing a couple weekends a month . We split up over something unrelated to all that, before that I had a 3 year relationship again ended because she cheated.
Fair enough the cracks a huge no no that she can’t stand and I hate the stuff but it keeps pullin me back the odd time, I agree if the crack blips don’t stop for good that could n probably would break us up. But a ml of test n few joints a day isn’t an issue with her at all her mum n dad both smoke weed .
Yeah it won’t last if I continue to dabble and it’ll also lead to me using daily n losing everything again , I can’t let that happen! Cheers for your honesty mate it’s refreshing to hear 😎

It will cut down your dating circle and sex life( roids/coke). Guys who do alot of drugs usually have issues with stiffness. I'm a girl and when i'm on anything the last thing on my mind is sex.

If it makes ya feel any better, I've never done steroids & have this same problem as you do. Except I'm 34.

Thought it was my testosterone but was told it was normal. So I assume mine is from depression & maybe being opioid dependent.

Or maybe I just matured faster than most people. Sex isn't really important to me anymore. I don't dislike it, it's just that I figured there's 500 billion other things that couples could be doing other than having sex multiple times a day, every day.

I'm in a relationship with another guy, who doesn't have the problem I have, which makes it even worse. Cause we all know how horny men are.

there are side-effects that might need some blood work to keep an eye on, some of them probably would be unwanted...

TRT is associated with external, physical changes in the men. Exogenous testosterone is known to cause an imbalance in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis. As such, testosterone can be converted to estrogen by aromatization. Excess estrogens may lead to gynecomastia and/or breast pain, both of which may be seen in 10-25% of men on TRT.

i'm about the same age and have fairly high natural test levels according to blood work, and i admit this may sound like bro science but i've read a few times that certain foods are helpful for natural test levels...

i tend to eat all those foods more than average and i know some all-natural jacked bros that eat similar way - basically Mediterranean/Levant diet, some Greek and Lebanese cuisine. All I know is this is a healthy way to eat so you stand nothing to lose by trying it...

Roid rage is a myth

If he is consistent with his injections and keeps blood levels stable, there won't be any mood swings unless he takes too much testosterone which would cause high estrogen

Too much estrogen causes mood swings in both men and women

being a martial artist I have seen this a few times.

you know whats up your not producing test simple.

best bet is to see a doctor and get your levels tested and let them be your juice source.

at least now with lower test and medical issues you have open access to pharma for your body building program.

many males after about 45 to 50 see docs and find there test levels under 10 or 15.

they will be given a booster prescription and usually stay that way for the rest of there life.

bringing your test back to were it should be is not too dangerous from what I know its taking miles over 40 that they are against.

but ye if you have gone to far with test you will need to get help.

Have you ever considered serotonin for libido?

5-htp especially but not too much.
Ah cool I see what ya saying but it’s not stopped me having long relationships in the past my ex n I was together five years and the whole time I was on steroids training hard , smoking weed and using coke sniffing a couple weekends a month . We split up over something unrelated to all that, before that I had a 3 year relationship again ended because she cheated.
Fair enough the cracks a huge no no that she can’t stand and I hate the stuff but it keeps pullin me back the odd time, I agree if the crack blips don’t stop for good that could n probably would break us up. But a ml of test n few joints a day isn’t an issue with her at all her mum n dad both smoke weed .
Yeah it won’t last if I continue to dabble and it’ll also lead to me using daily n losing everything again , I can’t let that happen! Cheers for your honesty mate it’s refreshing to hear 😎
I have been on and off meth for over 20 years, I used to be able to hide it really good, no one could tell I was high as hell, but now every time I take even just a few tokes it immediately makes my back hurt so bad that I start walking weird and I get super paranoid for no reason. Sucks cause I love meth, I too also do testosterone injections, 1mL every 2 weeks, I'm 41 and have been doing the test for about 6-7 months now, the gains in the gym are fuckin incredible!, However I'm afraid that when I do stop the test treatment I will get fat again and be super depressed. As for now though I am 41 and feel like I'm 26. Not sure where I was going here as I actually just did a butt plug with some Adderall and concerta ... Flyin high again!! ..
Keep it white, keep it tight.