• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex at a Rave or Concert?

Had sex with this sloot in the port-o-potty at Ultra. We were both listening to David Guetta and she was grinding on me and I started fingering her. We went into the bathroom to do some Molly and she started feeling on my jacked body and was like I love your physique and she grabbed my cock I whipped out my 8 incher and bent her over and fucked her until she could hardly walk.

Did you both vomit from the smell of the nasty portopotty? Couldn't you have gone to a car, or the woods?

I've been to events where they had portable toilets like that and I would just use the woods to piss in instead after drinking beer.

Did you both vomit from the smell of the nasty portopotty? Couldn't you have gone to a car, or the woods?

We didn't want to miss the set, we could still hear Guetta spinning from the port-o-potty our noses were clogged from the molly anyways. The people waiitng in line behind us were mad though they must have waited a half hour for the stall to become available again.

You should probably just get a girlfriend.

Unless you really must have random sloppy 6ths herpes sex... Well have fun.

Anyway the whole idea seems like something a 13 year old would think up, then again the kind of people that usually do that shit are stuck in that puberty mindset I guess.

In my experience, sex is far better with someone you know than with some random person.

But thanks for reminding me why I don't go to raves... Too many immature fucks. (No play on words intended)

Anyway, I find that a woman who can satisfy me intellectually can better satisfy me sexually.

But if you want to fuck some dumb bitch go ahead, it happens to the best of us.
Most of us (hopefully) grow out of that phase by age 18 or so.

Anyway that being said I've had sex in public, with spectators. But I was like 16 and obviously had some growing up to do.

We didn't want to miss the set, we could still hear Guetta spinning from the port-o-potty our noses were clogged from the molly anyways. The people waiitng in line behind us were mad though they must have waited a half hour for the stall to become available again.
So you had sex in a portopotty just so you could hear David Guetta pressing play? Oh my...

I used to DJ back in the 90's, raves and clubs. At a big New Year's Eve party at a convention center (at least 6000 people there) I met a cute little girl after my set and we found the way up to the catwalk that took us out over the floor of the rave, about 6 stories up at least. We started making out, then she dropped to her knees, took my cock out and sucked me off for a couple of minutes. Then she stood up, kissed me and asked me to fuck her from behind while she bent over the railing and watched the party below us. She bent over, grabbed her panties with one hand to pull them aside as she grabbed my cock with the other and guide me into her pussy. She turned around to look at me, and said "fuck me hard", so I did my best to hammer her as deep and hard as possible. When I was about to come I pulled out and shot my load over the edge of the catwalk and down into the crowd below. In retrospect it wasn't a very nice thing to do to the people dancing below but at the time it was hot.

I also had sex standing up in a club DJ booth just before I was getting ready to play, this hot girl was hanging with a few of us and kept smiling at me. While my buddy was spinning, she came over to say hi, introduce herself and then tell me that she thought I was very attractive. I smiled and told her how attractive she was, then she laughed and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. Then she took my hand in hers, and we just hung out making small talk for a bit, listening to my friend DJ. Then she leaned in close, kissed me on the ear and whispered that she really wanted to kiss me but not in front of the whole club. I pulled her behind a tower of equipment in the corner of the DJ booth and we attacked each other, just a few feet away from where my friend was DJing. She put my hand up her skirt and she was so wet she had soaked her panties. As I started to finger her she stuck her hand inside my pants to stroke my hard cock. Next thing I know, she'd undone my pants, freed my raging erection and slipped it into her wet pussy. She was just a bit taller than me with heels on so it worked perfectly. After a hot, quick shag we got ourselves dressed and somewhat put back together, then rejoined the gang in the main part of the DJ booth. Funniest part was that they didn't even notice we'd been gone! When I told my buddy about it later he said he had no idea. Fun times!

@^ stop testing out your fantasy erotica stories on BL, nobody is buying it.

toilet sex= not that good. novelty yes but honestly you haven't got the space to do all your moves so it gets dull unless you are worried about getting arrested at which point it gives you a rush/crazy mad projectile orgasm but the overall sex could be better

Don't fuck in the bathroom unless it is socially acceptable in that pub. People rarely do that.

Most indoor raves I went to had no doors on the stalls to prevent that very thing and the fancier clubs have that guy who hands you towels and sells shit. I really have no clue as to what a bathroom attendent does but that make money. I think you probably have to pay them off to do drugs in the bathroom or something.

You will most likely get arrested if you fuck in a bar restroom or a club restroom.

At a festival you can fuck in your tent or car or some place private. Just be careful.

You see shit like that in movies and tv shows all the time but you got to remember it is entertainment. I mean it is basically impossible to fuck in an airplane bathroom but people always wanna try and end up getting arrested when the plane lands.

I actually had a friend get arrested for having sex in public and well that spot was not that public but he and his gf did have sex in a few places that were way to public and got banned from bars and whatnot. They were lucky they did not have the cops called.

I really do not think you want to be a sex offender over having sex in a club bathroom.

The only reason why you should be having toilet sex is that you are too fucked up to know that it's lousy. Anyone else doing it needs to stop taking their sex queues from the movies. Some people consider it some badge of honour to say they did that but it's really sleazy and just not that good.

I like risque sex but doing it in a stall that smells like piss and shit is such a turn off.

100% true. Both of them.
Those kind of things are very easy to do in many clubs.
Sorry Mysterie, but having sex in clubs is rather easy- especially if you are regular or work there. Bouncers getting sex from, yep. More than you know.
DJs getting BJs under the table or both... yep... or someone else in the booth.

I've had sex in some club bathrooms (rare, and not top of my list). I've gotten a BJ in the middle of a dance floor (very crowded). I've used my hands under bras, in their panties etc (consenting of course).

I've had sex with drunk / stoned women minutes after I meet them. (keep condoms handy)...

Even in the past 6 months, I've had sex with 3 other women in a single night who were not my wife, at a party. She digs chicks too, so we share. One of the women I was taking her to my wife to have a 3-way fuck - but the lights, music are distracting and we ended up fucking on a couch.

There are parties out there, where you can easily get away with consenting sex.

Do an image search on "Perfect Raver Sluts three naked outdoors" - says it all.

I forgot to add: At certain concerts, my wife will wear a skirt without panties... then again, a lot of women do that :)

Something a thong... which can be moved or removed.