L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex at a Rave or Concert?

Heisenberg737

Greenlighter
I always hear about dudes getting laid at a nightclub, a concert, or a music festival - anything like that. What, do they screw them in the bathroom? Their tent at Bonnaroo, maybe? A hotel? Where?

I live in a close-minded, secluded town and would love to visit the large cities with the nightclubs and the Molly and the girls. So is it really that easy? Do I just go to some hippie festival or a dubstep concert and sell some girl some Molly, take it myself, and then take her all the way?

If your in a festival and camping you have your private place, where your staying. Clubs / raves etc you use where ever you feel is private enough :D Bathrooms are a good one as you have some privacy with toilets - but you also have the risk (part of of the fun) of being found by the security etc. You do not need to sell Molly to get laid - chances are if your both high, you will probably walk off to the toilets, get distracted by some flashing lights and it will be three hours later and your still dancing.

If your in a festival and camping you have your private place, where your staying. Clubs / raves etc you use where ever you feel is private enough :D Bathrooms are a good one as you have some privacy with toilets - but you also have the risk (part of of the fun) of being found by the security etc. You do not need to sell Molly to get laid - chances are if your both high, you will probably walk off to the toilets, get distracted by some flashing lights and it will be three hours later and your still dancing.

Hahaha yes! I remember going into the ladies toilets at a rave to find my girlfriend at the time but as I was rolling hard I ended up just staying in there talking to all the girls completely oblivious that 1. it was the ladies toilets and 2. I still hadn't found my gf. good times..

Back to the topic on hand, I think Bearlove is spot on and I cannot really add to it, festivals are always fun as you have your own tent although best pull on the first day or two as things may start getting a bit "dirty" (and not in a good way)

I've seen people fucking right in the middle of thousands of people in plain view at events, or in the stands if the event is in an arena. This only seems to happen at the huge parties though, where there are lots of people that do way way too much drugs and end up losing control completely. The bigger the party the filthier it becomes usually (not better, just filthier, I like smaller parties way more)

I always choose a spot a bit more private than that. Though once at a festival, when I was really really drunk, we just put up our quick-pitch tent at the back in the crowd and started going at it, but at least it was still in a tent, secluded from sight. Of course we had to stop because they kept zipping open the tent to see who was inside, but still much fun was had that night =D

Go to a fetish bar or club :0 - people having sex all over the place, groups, people wandering around naked etc, great fun :D

I've always kind of wondered the same thing. Some people don't mind or enjoy the risk. Personally, that's just not for me. I go to parties to party. Then I come home and my boyfriend and I can enjoy each other in our clean, comfortable apartment.
I kind of get at festivals, where you have tents and stuff. There is some privacy. But at a club or bar? Washrooms are just... not the cleanest.

toilet sex= not that good. novelty yes but honestly you haven't got the space to do all your moves so it gets dull unless you are worried about getting arrested at which point it gives you a rush/crazy mad projectile orgasm but the overall sex could be better

I don't enjoy going to the toilet in public bathrooms let alone sex.

I love heading back to our tent at doofs for sex though. Sometimes we forget about the lantern and its potential for a shadow show :(

giphy.gif

I don't enjoy going to the toilet in public bathrooms let alone sex.

I love heading back to our tent at doofs for sex though. Sometimes we forget about the lantern and its potential for a shadow show :(

giphy.gif

Hahahahahaha yeah I've had that happen a few times as well =D suddenly realizing all your mates are laughing for some reason, look up and see the both of you projected on your tent

Not unheard of at like concert after parties. Not much reason for those besides things of this nature.

I dont really think, its smart.

Think of the legal attitude. But just mostly, for establishments and their reputations you don't really want indecent exposure.

Screams childishness voyeurism, exhibitionism, and no class.

I do love just random cuddles, face rubbing, hugs, these sorts of things.

:)

Not unheard of at like concert after parties. Not much reason for those besides things of this nature.

I dont really think, its smart.

Think of the legal attitude. But just mostly, for establishments and their reputations you don't really want indecent exposure.

Screams childishness voyeurism, exhibitionism, and no class.

I do love just random cuddles, face rubbing, hugs, these sorts of things.

:)

What ?

O I see way yer saying.

I have often witnessed public sex at concerts.

I didn't understand the question then. U put your penis in her vagina.... u mean like how to install a tent??

o shit. hhmm. Lemme try again. Hold up

I've seen people fucking right in the middle of thousands of people in plain view at events, or in the stands if the event is in an arena. This only seems to happen at the huge parties though, where there are lots of people that do way way too much drugs and end up losing control completely. The bigger the party the filthier it becomes usually (not better, just filthier, I like smaller parties way more)

I always choose a spot a bit more private than that. Though once at a festival, when I was really really drunk, we just put up our quick-pitch tent at the back in the crowd and started going at it, but at least it was still in a tent, secluded from sight. Of course we had to stop because they kept zipping open the tent to see who was inside, but still much fun was had that night =D

Oh shit bro. I saw that a few times. I was like ewww. Then someone else told me they also saw that at I think a lotus concert but its a secret because of the nature of the content of this website and the fact that I am employed.

Op,
i dont really think the way your speaking about females is nice. but moreso, the friction will hurt the inner lining of the vaje-ah-nis if it is not wet from attempting to drug them.

accordingly, in order to build a tent first apply four stakes into the ground and then attach it to a metal frame with which the outer shell attaches sort of like a skin which can be zipped close. but, make sure to no have inner lighting or a joke of similar content to the austin powers reference above may happen accept instead someone may masterbate and or pretend not to look who may or not be on mushrooms.

My questions actually more "pathetic" ..I've always wondered how ppl found out about raves and such .. I now festivals and that's what everyone around here knows mostly but I've brought stuff to raves but never in time to well go to a rave and never heard of them ..

maybe it's just bc I don't try ? Always wonders that though since I go to everything else party wise and that's the only one I really want (well also the hippy stuff vibes, strange creek so on) .

I've always kind of wondered the same thing. Some people don't mind or enjoy the risk. Personally, that's just not for me. I go to parties to party. Then I come home and my boyfriend and I can enjoy each other in our clean, comfortable apartment.I kind of get at festivals, where you have tents and stuff. There is some privacy. But at a club or bar? Washrooms are just... not the cleanest.
If you are really crazy about sex with your loving boyfriend then the place is not actually matter. Only you look for a empty place whether it is washroom or any bedroom.

I know this creepy older guy who is in his mid 50s now who told me how in the early 80s he would go to dead shows. He said that one time he hooked up with some chick at one show that was very pregnant in the late stage, and they did lines of coke, and then had unprotected sex in her tent since she was camping near the concert venue.

One of my friends that's my age told me how he had sex with some woman he dated in a dance club but she just sucked him off but they had to be discreet in a dark corner but I'm sure everyone knew what was going on. He's also had sex with women he dated in a public bathroom. I doubt they liked that. I wonder what their first thought, and facial reaction was when he'd say, "Yeah get into this public bathroom and let's have sex!"?

Had sex with this sloot in the port-o-potty at Ultra. We were both listening to David Guetta and she was grinding on me and I started fingering her. We went into the bathroom to do some Molly and she started feeling on my jacked body and was like I love your physique and she grabbed my cock I whipped out my 8 incher and bent her over and fucked her until she could hardly walk.