R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Assault Advice

Jb1992xy

Greenlighter
New to this, but I need some advice.

Last year I was about to have a one night stand and this guy kinda dragged me under this bridge, we were drunk but not very, and I thought okay this could be fun or whatever and he wouldn't stop when I told him to numerous times to the point where he basically anally raped me though I said no and it was very painful and then he held my neck and told me to carry on but I ended up running away.

It's taken a year for me to actually realise this might of been a sexual assault I don't know??

It is definitely sexual assault. Bastard c*nt. You may have doubted if it was assault because you said you were about to have a one night stand - but you did not want it like THAT. This makes it assault. The rapist took advantage of you and, what's more, it was anal rape, which, if anything, makes it even more mortifying. Have you been tested for STD's? And what type of impact has it had on you emotionally/mentally..?

If you were clearly telling him to stop and he wasn't, then it sure does sound like assault to me.

Some men like that may try to justify themselves by claiming that there is a certain point of arousal that makes it impossible for the other person to back out. Consent is not a contracted period of time from start to finish, consent is an ongoing state of being that is situational and based in real time. If at any point someone feels like they've lost their consent towards their partner (in which case you said "no, I don't like that!" Multiple times) then it is pretty safe to declare sexual assult.

Unfortunately I'm not really sure what legal options you have after several months passing.

I'm sorry you had to experience that

^id like to meet a guy saying that at a certain point of arousal there's no going back..woman shouldn't ever be treated as an object to satisfy a desire of a man if there is not mutual consent

this is definitely sexual assault.im sorry this happened to u and if u have a close friend or therapist I'd suggest talking if u feel that u need to get stuff out.il never understand males forcing themselves on woman because it takes a woman to basically jump on top of me for me to initiate :|..the only time saying stop could be ignored is in a trusted relationship that is into bdsm or rape fantasy..and there is a safe word

yes only means it's yes for that present moment not for the whole sexual act if at any time u feel the need to stop u have the right and if your ignored that is sexual assault or rape

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to read your report JB. It is definitely rape. :( That you were both were intoxicated doesnt mitigate his bad actions. also, even if you enjoyed it, which you didnt, it's still rape

also, even if you enjoyed it, which you didnt, it's still rape

This is very true. He forced himself which is enough for it to be declared rape and sometimes (rarely) the victim will enjoy it after a point beyond where it has already become rape, but that doesn't make it any less.. "rape." It simply makes it a localized case of raptophillia

I'm sorry to hear you were raped. Is there a way you can press charges even though it's been several months since it happened? At the very least get help for being raped. Good luck.