• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sex and Ecstasy?

When rolling, I too just prefer to cuddle. I'm not into many sexual actions at this time. I have gotten head while peaking and might I say it was quite the amazing experience. My girlfriend told me she had lost all gag reflexes on e, making it better

Okay so! I don't know how else to say this! So I'll just dive right in!
How many of you dirty little monkeys have had sex while rolling? I mean...
I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds pretty difficult, usually sex is like the last thing on my mind when I'm rolling.
It doesn't really sound that appealing while I'm feelin it, plus I've never been able to got hard while rolling. So I was just wondering, how many of you have had sex when you're rolling, and how was it?
I would imagine it was probably mind blowing.

It's awesome. I just recently made the move, however, do know that it's pretty hard to cum..

I havent rolled in a few years now but back in the day me and some chicks i Knew would fuck on E all the time and it was some hot intense endless fun. Def some of the best sex ive had for sure.

its amazing. its probably my favourite thing about mdma. it makes for really uninhibited sex. IME going to a rave knowing your going to make your excuses halfway through the night to go home for crazypillsex really adds to the high!

you guys need to get clean stuff to get hard really, anything speedy will make your cock shrivel up! from the girls perspective its not too bad that you take ages to come...

LOL, true that, the girls don't mind but I mean jesus... How long will I be trying before I'll finally be able to cum? It sounds amazing, but it also sounds torturous!
I think I would go crazy if It felt so good for so long and I couldn't cum.
Hmm, that makes sense, because most of my pills are sorta speedy
Some caffeine, or speed, but they're pretty clean.

NationOfThizzlam - How was it buddy ;)?

Like sex on e. Lol. Great. I just end up getting frustrated cuz I cant finish... :(

Argh... I figured as much lol, I'm going to get very frustrated, I can already tell.

At least you can say you did it, and I'm sure when you finally got there it was amazing. :p

Never got there :\
Went at it for 2 hours. Nothing. She came. But I didn't. :((

Ugggghh.
Can't wait to do this again. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you can repeat ;)

In one word:
Heavenly

NationOfThizzlam - AWW, I am so sorry, that sucks... :(... At least you can be happy about making her happy right...? Was that frustrating? I would be...

LacunaSamsa ra - I'll give it a go sometime, but it still sounds like a feat that's hard to accomplish, I'm sure it's all worth it though. :D

Last edited:
LOL, I would assume that you are talking about Lacuna right? Because last time I checked... I was not a lady, HAHA.

Parsethejoint; said:
LOL, I would assume that you are talking about Lacuna right? Because last time I checked... I was not a lady, HAHA.

:eek: my bad, yea I meant lacuna
8)Lol
And btw yes, giving my girl more than one O is a BITCHIN feeling

^you must be a lady

Think this was directed at me....

I'm actually male and I like how it doesn't let me come. Allows me to keep at it allllllllllll niiiiiiiiiiight loooooooong. You've never really fucked if you've never woken up the next day and your shit is so sore you're in pain (and not from lack of lube either!).

Coming isn't the best part anyway. Making her come is.

I hear you, like I said above, making her come more than once is a great feeling