• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Severe withdrawals or truly ADHD with depression

adhdanon

Greenlighter
Was on Zoloft 25 mg and Effexor 75 mg (which seemed to work better than any SSRI, but some people claim I'm not myself and I do have more anxiety off meds but less is more. I am prescribed Xanax 0.25 mg and Clonzepam 1mg (I split it and use it for sleep mostly). I am ADHD and added an antidepressant which is common to do but family claimed I was crazy on Lexapro and didn't need an antidepressant so my life kind of fell apart as they convinced almost everyone it was an addiction and less sims I took, more I did see my face or personality come back, but I was dumb as a doorknob and not employable at least not like I was. So I'll ignore them, but figured I'd ask cause psych doesn't know what to do with me anymore: Clonzepam, Xanax, or clonidine or something.
I almost can't function without stimulants so Im only on 5 mg of dexedrine spansules because I don't get anxiety on them but I also benefit from the NE in adder all the l-amp somehow so Effexor xr has been taking care of that. I guess finishing law school and being all over the place with meds and possibly was fine but in a toxic abusive family and only way out is to own myself and move out.